Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lazy Bones Today.

Song Bird
The sun was shining through the tree, and sunbeams landed down on me,
Then suddenly a song was heard, the gentle singing of a bird.
I looked around, and saw the clock. "Cor Blimey" it was 9.00 o-clock.

As you can tell I overslept this  morning, went to bed about 11.00 last night, and watched a bit of TV in bed before going of to sleep about midnight, woke at 6.00 then dozed back of until 9.00, oh well what will be will be.

Week end Carer.
Anyway decide I had better get up, Lucky it is the weekend as otherwise I would have missed the carer, however at the weekend the carer,s come later normally about 10,00 am so that was lucky, anyway get a coffee and breakfast and then settle down with the laptop for 30 min,s. The carer comes about 10.15 so that is ok, get washed and groomed and then get dressed ready for the day, need to phone District nurses as I have an open sore on my bottom, think it is where I probably scratched it but need to get it checked out anyway.


No Injection Needed
Well Phoned and left a message for district nurse, and they phoned back and are sending someone out this afternoon so that will be OK, so will watch a bit of TV until lunchtime at 1.30.  Meanwhile they are showing repeats of Time Team on More 4, one of my favorite programs so will watch a couple of those.
Well it is 1.20 so get some lunch ready and also take my med,s and then get ready for the district nurse, she arrives at 2.30 and check,s me out and as I suspected it is where I have scratched myself so just need sudocream on it twice a day so that is ok no problem there,  she will be back on tuesday to check but said it should pose no problem and it is not infected. so no injection need, Whew that was a relief.

Fratton Park.
Ok So now need to get round to Tesco Express and get some milk and Coffee before the football crowds start arriving, Portsmouth are playing at home at Fratton Park today and it is a 5.00 pm Kick off as it is being shown live on TV, anyway get round to tesco and back, it is 3.30 and the traffic along goldsmith avenue is very heavy and a lot of people around, should be a good crowd today, seen a few coaches down from Barnsley, anyway back in doors now so get washing up done and then get the blog done before listening to the match on the radio, and getting dinner  at about 6.00 and then an evening of TV as Merlin is on Tonight so until tomorrow I will bid you all a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment