Sunday, September 18, 2011

Down the pub I go

Hello everyone and Welcome to another Sunday, Weather not so good today, the forecast is for sunshine and showers so if I go out must take the Umbrella. Had a relatively good night last night, watched the TMA Stream on Ustream, until 10.30 then went to bed at 10.45 pm sept through and woke at 3.45, went back to sleep and woke again at 7.45 am  and am feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning so a nice coffee, a dish of Porridge, and then wait for the carer.




Carer turns up at 9.30 so that is OK, so I am now washed and groomed ready to face the day ahead, so on to the computer and catch up on facebook, to see how everyone is doing and to watch re-runs of the talks I missed yesterday from the TMA conference.





Dave and Elaine.
Just spoke to my son Gervase on the phone, he wants to know if I am up for going out for lunch today, although I have this Dysphagia, I reckon I will give it a go, it will be the first time out to a pup since April, so will give it a go and see what happens, Gervase is going to pick me up from home about 2.00 pm, he has not said which pub but leanne,s Mum Elaine and her Dad Dave will be there as well as Leanne.





The Goose at the V&A
Gervase picked me up at 2.20 pm and we went down to the Goose at the V&A in Albert road, this building used to be a police statin in years gone by, however it was a super afternoon, the only thing that would probably suit me on the menu was the cottage pie, anyway had a word with the waitress, explained my Dysphagia and they supplied me with the cottage pie along with a gravy bat of extra gravy, I was impressed with the service and would certainly recommend it and will most certainly go there again.


Had a really good time today, Gervase brought me back home at about 5.00 o-clock as I found that it was getting very crowded in the pub and the air was very heavy and warm, however I would certainly go again """" Hint, Hint """" So now will have a nice coffee and get read for the new series of Downton Abbey starting on ITV tonight at 9.00 pm.
Well thats another weekend over with so until tomorrow Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment