Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Right Direction ???

I Need Sleep
Hi everyone, hope all is ok in the world today, well that was a short night, was on the computer last night, (Facebook where else ) and had a film on the TV in the background, looked down at my watch and it was 1.15 am,  where did the evening go, anyway made my way to bed and woke at 3.30 am and then slept through until 6.55 am so a short night last night, so probably early to bed tonight.

must get a coffee and get up ready for the carer although I could probably do with a couple more hours in bed, but need to go shopping with pauline this morning, so no chance of a lie in.

I am A Lert
Carer is later today and does not get here until nearly 9.00 am, good job really as I do not feel that I am ready to face the day yet, must get a grip of myself, but my muscles are not strong enough to grip to tightly LOL. well Carer gives me a good face wash, combs  my hair and puts the cream on my lower legs where I can't reach so now starting to feel more alert ( Have you ever felt a lert, a funny little creature, similar to a Mole ) and awake. So , time for breakfast and then get myself dressed for the day.




Pauline just phoned at 10.00 am to say she will be round at 11.00 ish and then we can go down to Asda and get some shopping, which will make a change as we didn't have too much time on Tuesday to shop at Sainsburys, and their prices where to high anyway, so think a collar and tie is the order of the day. Pauline arrives at 10.50 am so into the car and off to Asda at the bridge centre, I have again decided to leave the wheelchair at home and walk the store using the trolley to steady me, I am sure that this is helping my muscles to get a little stronger, I just have to make sure that I don,t over do it.

Gervase and Leanne.
Well that is the shopping done, so off home now for a well earned coffee, we get home and pauline has a coffee with me and then makes her way home it is now 2.10, so need to get some dinner as I am off to see my son gervase at his place tonight to spend a couple of hours with him and his wife Leanne. so won,t have time to cook a mea before I go so will have main meal now and a snack this evening.

On Tuesday I went to have my Fortnightly blood test, I phned the surgery this afternoon and was told that all my blood tests came back satisfactory, and that my white blood count had stabilized, i am now down to 13 mg of Prednisolone daily ( reducing to 11 mg daily from next wednesday) bearing in mind I was on 30 mg daily on the 15th of August) we are also keeping the Methotrexate at 15 mg on a Friday, so a good result and going in a positive direction at this moment in time. well I need to go and get myself a snack and then get ready to go down to see Gervase and Leanne so until tomorrow, Good Bye. one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment