Sunday, January 15, 2012

All I want to do is Eat today.

Another day begins
I woke up this morning with cold hands and feet and a numb bum, The hands and feet are a by product of myositis as I have Raynaud's Phenomenon, and I have no idea about the numb bum, probably laying in bed to long, but you know what they say, No Sense, No Feeling. however had a decent nights sleep last night, think the walk along the seafront yesterday and the sea air did me the world of good.

anyway it is only 7.00 am so go and make a coffee and go back to bed for half an hour before going into the lounge and settling down with the BBC1 news reports and waiting for the carer to arrive. and get some wheatabix for breakfast.

Pauline and Misty
Surprise Surprise the carer turns up at 8.40, It is Mick today and it does not take him long to get me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead, although I will not be going far today as although I have got no reaction from my walk yesterday ( in fact I feel quite good ) I will not push my luck as I had the trip to the Dockyard on Wednesday and then the walk yesterday so that is enough " Jaunts " for this week.
Gordon is not silly ???
Anyway text pauline and let her know all is OK here, Pauline phones me back to say that all is OK with her and gordon today, and she is out on Southsea common with Misty for her morning walk. I think Gordon is still in Bed, he is not silly. lol.

Portsmouth 9.50 am Today.
Anyway it is now getting on for 10.00 am and I have checked facebook and my emails and have also had wheatabix for breakfast, also a Tesco Apple and Grape snack pack, and 4 biscuits and I still want to eat, perhaps I am "pregnant". but if  going out for sea side walks is going to make me so hungry I will have to see if I can afford to go for these walk,s LOL.
Anyway I check the weather today and it is a little warmer today than yesterday and nice blue skies and sunshine as you can see in the picture taken from the Gunwharf live webcam at 9.50 today.

Around the block to Tesco.
So I now need to think about going round to Tesco Express and get some Milk and Sugar, it is a nice sunny day so wrap up warm with coat and scarf and off I go, see a couple of neighbour,s on the way and walk the long distance around the block as it is so nice out and the air is fresh and clean. I get to Tesco and get the shopping and then the short walk back home and into the warm. so now for another coffee and then Phone my son Gervase.

I Phone Gervase to see how He and Leanne are, Leanne had picked up a cold on Tuesday and now Gervase has had it since Friday. I said that Gervase better not come round today like he usually does as I don't want to catch the cold, he does understand and agrees with me so I will phone him later, hopefully he will be ok for work tomorrow. well it is now 12.30 and I am just having a Yoghurt, and then I will be having dinner between 1.30 and 2.00 I got a Tesco Cannelloni ready meal for today so that will go down well and then I can have something light this evening, although the rate I am eating today I won't want anything to eat later on, still when you think i lost 5 stone last year it is a pleasure to be able to eat, but must watch my weight, anyway I see my Dietician tomorrow so will talk it through with her, the NHS  do look after me here in Portsmouth.

Oh well that is about it for today so I will get this posted early and then an afternoon of Films on ITV 4 there is "The living Daylights" just started and 3.20 it is "MacArthur" 5.55 "Where Eagles dare" and at 9.00 pm " Falling Down" so a relaxing afternoon and evening ahead with regular forays into facebook, so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have an appetite again, isnt it? I've lost mine-- still hungry all the time, but don't feel like eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think because my prednisone dose is low 10mg a day, I haven't seen weight gain, but having a huge appetite and relatively small frame , I have had to fight weight gain all my life.Second helpings and a snack after supper are my downfalls, I did both yesterday so I had better reform!

    ReplyDelete