Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Normal service resumed.

Good Night,s Sleep.
That was one of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time, although I missed Mrs browns Boys on BBC1. Yesterday was a bit of a "Take it easy day" after the drama of Sunday, so it was a day of recuperation, anyway after having a couple of decent meals I settled down for the evening to watch the soap,s and then at 9.00 pm it was "The Royal Bodyguard", and at 9.30 pm it was "Mrs Browns Boys". Decided that as I was tired that I would watch "Mrs Browns Boys" in Bed. well that did not happen, put on TV, got into bed, fell asleep, woke at &.30 this morning when the alarm clock went off. Good job I have the "Sleep Timer" set on the TV.

A wet week ahead.
The weather today is mildish, but very wet, It is now 7.55 don,t want to get out of bed but must as I need to be up for when Amanda the carer gets here, so go and make a coffee and into the lounge to watch TV News. The weather forecast is not that promising for the next few days as it looks like we are in for a wet period, Which we probably need as apparently we ate in a "Winter Drought" this year, so it looks like the next few days the weather will be suitable for Wellington Boots, Umbrellas and also suitable for "Ducks". Had a nice surprise this morning, I had a text from Pauline,s Sister "Fran" to say I will need my Wellies and Waterproofs on this morning when I go out as it is very wet.

Amanda is Busy Today.
 However Amanda does not arrive until 8.40 this morning as she has got another new client that lives 2 doors away from the lady she goes to before me, and she said that it seems silly to come here and then have to go all the way back to where she had just come from, I said that that was not a problem for me as 9.40 is fine for me so she was please about that, however she is not pleased that she has to cycle in the rain today, anyway it does not take her long to get me sorted and then she os on her way.

Mrs Browns boys. ***Excellent***
Well Amanda is on her way and I text Pauline who phones back to say she has booked a taxi for 10.10 to come and pick me up to go up to the Eastney Health Centre for my Regular Blood Test, and then after that we will get a taxi to collect us and we will then go and do our tuesday shop at Asda. so that is Ok, so I have time to watch last nights episode of "Mrs Browns Boys" on BBC i-player and then get dressed ready for Pauline to come.

Eastney Health Centre.
Well Pauline arrives at 10.20, and it is the same taxi that collected us from the Hospital yesterday morning, anyway we get to Eastney Health Centre and report to reception, I am number 16 and it is number 13 that is in with "Debbie" at the moment so a bit of a wait, any way it comes round to our turn and it is now 10.50 so debbie is running 20 minutes late, anyway we are not in there long, and I say to Debbie that " Pauline was saying it is not right that we had to wait so long" and that I said to her that " She has to remember that Debbie has to fly all the way over from Transylvania every Tuesday" so that made her laugh and I told her that I was going to put that in my blog today, anyway that is all done for another month so of we go to gat a taxi home.

Bridge Centre. Fratton.
Well we get back home, get wheelchair into the taxi and off to Asda at the Bridge Centre,Fratton, once there we go into the post office, and then get a coffee and Pasty as it is now 11.15 and then we go and get the shopping in Asda, not a lot to get today. However I saw my friend Immogen in here shopping with her little girl. It is a long time since I have seen her.
Well shopping is over so we get a taxi and head back home.

Gervase and leanne
So we are back home and get the coffee made and the heating on, while I am making the coffee Pauline is getting the shopping put away and then we take the coffee into the lounge and have a bit of a chat. At 1.30 I phone a taxi to take pauline home and then have a couple of Crisp bread with Cream cheese for lunch, then settle down to get todays journal written and to watch a bit of TV. at 5.30 I will get some dinner done ( smoked Haddock tonight) and then round to My son Gervase and Leanne,s for an hour or so this evening, He is not sure what time he will be home as He is up in london at abbey Road Studios today, but he is hoping that he will be home at his normal time.
So that is about it for today, not that exciting but a good day, so until tomorrow I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment