Friday, January 27, 2012

Its "Friday" again

Portsmouth and the spinnaker tower today.
And a very good morning to you all, it is a super Fine Sunny day today, the skies are blue and although it is cold out there it is dry, here is Portsmouth today at 8.40 am.
A good nights sleep.
I had a decent nights sleep last night (slept through from 11.30 until 6.30 ) so that was good, it seems that my sleep pattern is starting to settle into a regular pattern, although saying that it will probably now decide to change next week, just to keep me on my toes.

So now it is 7.00 and time to go and get a coffee and make some porridge and then it will be breakfast in bed watching the Breakfast news on BBC1, once I have had my breakfast I will then take the dreaded Methotrexate ( Well it is Freaky Friday) and then I will be able to rest for the rest of the day while the Methotrexate takes over.

A Handsome Devil.
It is now 8.00 and time to make my way into the lounge ready for Amanda, While I am waiting for the carer I watch the BBC News and go online to check the e-mails and also facebook. Amanda arrives at 8.45 and soon has me washed and groomed and also washed my hair. ( I have just looked in the mirror, "I am such a handsome devil" LOL) anyway Amanda makes her way to her next client and I settle down to watch the daytime TV.

"What's up Doc"
Got some" hot choc"
The day is going fairly well today, not to much of a "Kick back" from the Methotrexate, it is now 10.00 and am feeling hungry, think I had breakfast to early today, but need to watch the weight gain so will have a hot chocolate "Complan" shake with a couple of biscuits and that should take me through until lunchtime.
I enjoyed the Complan so now it is time to make a start on this mornings washing up and then I need to make my way round to Tesco Express to get some milk and something for lunch, the weather is still very sunny but cold so will have to make sure I wrap up warm.

Around the block to Tesco Express.
So Coat, Gloves, Scarf, Hat, Walking stick, Tenna for Men, Mobile phone "Its like getting ready for an expedition" and I am ready to go round to Tesco Express, seeing as that it is a pleasant day and that I am not suffering to much from the Methotrexate, I will go the long way round the block to Tesco, the exercise will do me good and then I have got an excuse to take a nap this afternoon.

So I get to Tesco and get some milk and a Newspaper and also get a Microwavable Heinz Chicken and Vegetable big soup for lunch. so now make my way back home and back to watching the TV. at 1.20 I decide to get my lunch done and then I can decide what I want to do for the rest of the afternoon.

Time for a nap.
That was lunch over with and it was very tasty, only took 2.5 minutes in the microwave and went down well with a couple of crisp bread, so now I think it is time to get this Daily Journal completed and posted and then I can go for a short sleep before watching Pointless on BBC1 at 5.15, the weather has now taken a change for the worst at 3.00 so looks like it is going to be rain/hail this afternoon and the temperature has dropped to 6.4⁰c so looks like it will be heating on and an hour,s nap so get this posted and then in to bed. so until tomorrow I will say Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment