Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Busy Day

Hello one and all, Another busy day ahead for me today. Again another good night so sleep pattern is getting better, Woke this morning about 4.40, then dozes off again until 6.30 am, made a coffee and finally dragged myself out of bed at 7.45. It is a bright day today here in Pompey, the weather forecast is for a warm day 24 c and a humidity of 57%, breathing a bit heavy today so will need to take it easy ( No rushing today),

Well had Breakfast and the carer has been so time to start to get ready for the Health centre visit, Pauline will be round about 10.20 to collect me and the wheelchair, and then off to the Eastney Health Centre for weekly Blood test, also pick up Prescription to take to Chemist so they can deliver my Medication tomorrow or Thursday.

Pauline came Ok but she has a problem with her hip, and it is making it difficult for her to drive so we have decided to leave the car at my house after blood test and get a taxi to Asda, Pauline is OK walking it is using the clutch in the car that is giving her problems today.

Well got me, Pauline and the wheelchair to Asda OK, and got the shopping done and back home again  so now for a nice sit down with a coffee and will need to rest for the day,

This weather is so warm and humid it has brought on a flare, my knuckles/hands, Knees, Arms and Elbows have turned really red this morning, although now I am back home and resting they are starting to settle back down, will have to see what the consultant says on the 15th when I see him next

Pauline has gone home now, and my Brother Pat has arrived, he has been doing a job over at the local B&Q and has popped in to have a coffee with his lunch, nice to see him and have a chat, and catch up on all the news, Pat stayed until about 2.00 pm. At 2.45 my son Gervase phones to say he is just leaving london on the train and will be coming in on the way home about 4.45 to see me for an hour, so all in all a busy but enjoyable day, apart from the flare, and the laboured breathing today, but that is what happens with me when the weather is muggy and with the humidity.

Thats it for now folks another exciting few hours over so now a quick nap until Gervase arrives and then rest for the evening, be back tomorrow so bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Always look forward to finding out how you are doing Frank. I love the warm weather sorry it is not so good for you.xxx

    ReplyDelete