Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Busy Day.

Welcome to another Tuesday and another busy day in the life of Frank.  Woke up at 7.45 am with the builders making a commotion putting up the ladder. Not a bad night last night, slight problem with reflux about 3.15 but apart from that a decent nights sleep. The builders are here bright and early so hopefully they will get the first coat of paint on today and be finished by tomorrow evening.



The weather is a bit iffy today, not that bright but cloudy and muggy, anyway Pauline phoned to say that she will be round about 10.15 am as I am down to Eastney health centre for blood test at 10.35 and then off to Asda for shopping, The blood test went well, no problem getting blood today, think debbie has my veins sussed by now, either that or her parents were vampires, so now back to the car and off shopping at Asda.




Arrived at Asda at 11.15 am. Have not brought the wheelchair today, as the Consultant wants me to walk an hour a day by the time he sees me in October I have decided to walk around the store today with the trolley. As long as I have the Trolley to hold on to and Pauline with me I should be OK.

Well That took just under the hour to do the shop and I feel really good that I have done this, Feel really great so will have to make sure that I don,t get any aches or pains this afternoon. hopefully all will be ok, a good exercise routine and something I can work on.

Back home now for coffee and then Speech Therapist visiting this afternoon about 2.30 pm.

Therapist arrives about 3.30 pm and after a short discussion and a couple of tests decides to refer for another barium swallow to check the muscle function  for swallowing before deciding on a course of action to improve swallowing but has to admit that I am making positive progress. 






And last but not least, I took this photo yesterday  " This is me at the laptop " Hello everyone "

No comments:

Post a Comment