Thursday, August 25, 2011

I am Knackered.

"Hi Ho", "Ho Ho",
its off to Frank,s I go,
I will get frankie working hard,
"Hi Ho", "Hi Ho"

This is probably the song "Slave Driver Pauline" was singing when she left home this morning.



Woke this morning about 6.30 am, not a bad nights sleep woke a couple of times during the night but all in all had a decent sleep. the weather is not that good this morning heavy rain and very overcast but hopefully it will clear up later on, Had breakfast at 8.00 am and carer came about  9.00. am. Pauline phoned at 9.30 to say that as it is raining, we would sort out a couple of cupboards in the back room rather than go down town , and she would also go into the doctors and pick up my Prescriptions and drop into the chemist on the way to me. and that she would get to me about 11.30 am.



Pauline arrives about 11.30 and we have a quick walk round to Tesco in Goldsmith Avenue as pauline is feeling hungry and wants a sandwich, anyway gets that and then back home for a coffee, Pauline thinks it will be a good idea to sort out one of the cupboards in the back room "Shush don't tell her but That is a good idea" anyway I sit on the bed and Pauline gets the stuff out of the cupboard and I sort through it, it takes a couple of hours and towards the end I am starting to feel tired and the arms and shoulders are aching, but I can rest this afternoon so not to bad,

Well that was a good couple of hours spent, sorted out a bag of books for pauline to take to the charity shop, found a bag of craft materials for another charity and a lot of paper etc for the recycling bin and also now have 2 empty shelves to fill.

It is now time for a coffee and a rest before my son Gervase visits this evening at 6.30, so until tomorrow, tatty bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment