Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here we are again, Happy as can be

Hello again everyone and here we are again, another saturday arrives and with it the sunshine. It looks as though today and tomorrow are going to be nice and rain re-appearing on Monday. The temperature is a decent 20 c and 52% humidity so not to bad on the breathing, but for some reason I seem to have an excess of Acid Reflux today ( wonder if I can blame that on the weather ).


Got up about 8.15 am,( not a bad night last night but still woke up every couple of hours but then dozed off again so not to bad) but the carer failed to show this morning, I left it until about  11.30 am then phoned the company, only to be told that the carer came about 8.30 but I did not answer the door so he left a note ???. I told the girl that (a) I was up at 8.15 and that (b) no note was left through the door, her reply was that maybe I did not hear the door and maybe I picked up the note with the mail or paper and put it in the bin, to which I had to remind her that although I am 68 it is my muscles that are weak, not my brain or eye sight. I think that probably upset her because she put the phone down on me so I have had no face washed or Hair combed today .


Decided I would go for a short walk round to the local tesco express to get a Newspaper, as it will get me out of the house and give me some exercise, anyway just seen Chris, my neighbor who lives opposite and he said he would walk round with me , so that is good to have a bit of company and a chat, so if we do that then when I get back I can think about what to have for dinner.

Well Enjoyed the walk and the chat and now to get dinner, Think I will have puree roast Chicken Tonight with Mahed Potato, Brocolli, Cauliflower,Swede and Carrot, with plenty of chicken gravy and then settle down to watch the Nicholas Cage film " National Treasure " on BBC 1, Now " Where did I put that Chicken ? "

Well thats another Saturday over so until tomorrow,I will say have a good evening .






No comments:

Post a Comment