Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Soccer season starts.

Good afternoon folks, so here we are then another Saturday, at least the weather has cooled down a little today so it is quite good to be able to breath easier, took a little walk round to Tesco express this morning, at the beginning of the week I tried it and it took me 25 min,s ( normally 5 min) today I did it in 15 min,s so that was pleasing.

Well as I said the weather has cooled a little it is 15 c today with a humidity of 73%, and overcast so hope it stays like that, will go for a sleep later as it was very close last night and I had trouble sleeping, ( don,t you just love this disease)

Well it is the start of the new Football league season today in the UK, my local team Portsmouth FC ( Pompey) are playing away at Middlesborough will we win, lose or draw, or does it really matter, have supported them since the early 1950,s, but the support has diminished somewhat this year.

not a lot happening today really, found that my appetite is returning slowly, so that is a good sign, although I look forward to the day when I can go back to eating solid food, this Dysphagia does tend to get me down at times.



It will soon be time for dinner so I think a nice puree Sausage and mash will go down a treat today followed by a Chocolate flavour custard pot all brought from Asda for a total price of £1.40 now that is a good price for a meal.

Don,t think my son Gervase will be round this weekend as he came home from work on Thurday with a bit of an upset stomach, so told him to stay at home and recover as if he has a tummy bug I don,t want to catch it, anyway spoke to him on the phone today and it seems as if he is recovering ok so hopefully it will be cleared up by Monday or Tuesday.

Have been listening to Classic FM on the radio while I go to sleep at night, find it helps me to drift off and they were playing the 3rd movement of Mozarts Piano concerto No.24, the last couple of nights and It has stuck in my head, still makes a change from last week when it was Gershwins "Walking the Dog"


Update at 18.35

Well first match of the season over final score at the riverside stadium Middlesbrough 2 Portsmouth 2 so a good start to the season.




Will leave all you people to your weekend, and will be back again tomorrow, so Tatty Bye one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment