Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A wasted day today.

Well today has been a bit of a let down, well not so much the day, but the weather has been so warm and close that it has been hard to get any energy going today, because of the breathing with the humidity. `just been outside and there is a slight breeze getting up so as the evening comes in hopefully the air will get a little fresher, this is a shame because it is nice to see the sunshine and have a summer but since this Dermatomyositis set in, the heat and sunshine has not been easy to contend with, still on we go, no use complaining.

At least being indoors gives me time to get on the laptop and work on my blog and websites and hopefully restart my family history research again, still a few people left to research.

No visitors today, so have spent the day going through my  Genealogical research material, just can,t believe I have accumulated so much, although a lot of it I have scanned and put onto DVD,s especially the historical books and photographs.

The chemist has just delivered my medication so that will give me enough to last until I see the consultant on the 15th of August. A lot is happening this month, My Niece Jodie is getting married to Dave on the 13th August down in Kent, and then on the 15th August I have the appointment with the consultant and also on the 15th the builders will be starting to carry out the renovation/decorate my bay window ready for the winter, so that will be a good job done.

Still have not heard from Adult social care about a home assessment, my son Gervase phoned them yesterday and left a message on the answer machine, will be interesting to see if they phone him back today but I wont hold my breath.

Oh Well not a very interesting posting on here today so will leave it for now and hopefully tomorrow will be better, the plan is to go into commercial road shopping centre tomorrow with Pauline.

So until tomorrow Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment