Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a lovely day today.

On the Computer


well here we are again,back on the computer getting bored and producing cartoon pictures, still it passes the time and keeps me from going round the bend. Just reduced the Prednisolone down to 20 mg per day from today so hopefully will not find I lose to much energy or get to much joint pain.

Carer Grooming me ???
Well its been a good day today so far, slept fairly well last night and got up this morning about 7.45. had breakfast and waited for carer to arrive to get me groomed for the day, The regular carer is on holiday this week so it is a different carer every day so far this week and today she didn't arrive until 10.45 still better late than never I suppose.


A short walk to Tesco



Decided that seeing as it is a nice bright day with a slight breeze I would see if I could take a short walk down the road with my cane, as the breathing seems to be a lot easier today ( Its all to do with the humidity), anyway managed to go out for about 20 min,s ( round to Tesco and back) so not to bad and enjoyed that.




Doctor.
Phoned the doctor today as my Fresubin Drink has been left off of my repeat prescription sheet and I feel I still need that as long as I am on a puree diet, had a chat with the GP, and the Fresubin, has been put back on to the sheet so that is OK.







Wheelchair

Had a phone call from the Doctors secretary today re the wheelchair application, the form has gone in to the NHS, and should hear shortly, at the moment I have a wheelchair on loan from the Red Cross but that is only a temporary loan and I need something more permanent for the time being.






Not much more to say about today really, it has been a decent day for me so will now think about getting my dinner sorted and then plan out tomorrow,s agenda as Pauline will be round tomorrow and hopefully we may get out down town to the bank if the weather is nice,so until tomorrow Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment