Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Busy Tuesday

Hello one and all and welcome to another busy Tuesday, slept ok last night only woke twice between 10.30 pm and 6.30 am so pleased with that as it is going to be a busy morning. looked out the window and it is very grey and wet outside today, best place is going to be in bed i think, so think I will have breakfast in bed today and contemplate the day ahead, Feeling a bit of joint pain today, don't know if this is to do with the tapering down of the Prednisolone or the fact that I was bending over scrubbing out my dustbin yesterday, a bit of both I suspect.

Well had breakfast and up by 8.30 am, carer came at 9.15, so that is OK and pauline phoned to say she will be round at 10.40 and then we can go to Asda at the bridge centre at Fratton to do some shopping for the week, I will do what I did last week and leave the wheelchair at home and walk the store using the shopping trolley for support, if it get to much then I will go and sit for a while while pauline finishes the shopping..
Pauline comes and collects me and off we go to Asda.



Well we got to Asda OK and so far so good so go and get the trolley and off we go, me like a bull in a china shop and poor pauline trying to get me to "Take it easy" still we get into the store and get the shopping done , didn't take as long as last week but starting to feel tired and aching , especially in the shoulder and hip joints,will be glad to get home and sit down with a coffee but need to call in on the chemist first for a few essential supplies, at least its in the way home.



Well back home now, shopping unpacked, and having a well earned coffee, that was a busy and tiring, but enjoyable 1.5 hours but enough for today, think I will be taking it easy this afternoon, and then my son Gervase will be in to visit on his way home from work this evening so all in all a good day, but it is still raining. so now for a quick nap and then think about what to have for dinner, a couple of sea bream fillets with a white sauce and Mashed potato should go down well tonight. ( Purred of course), so until tomorrow. Tatty bye one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment