Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Down to Polly,s I go.

Good morning one and all and another Dry but chilly day today, so time to put the heating on for an hour to take the chill out of the air,  It is now 7.45 and it is time to get up and make the morning coffee, not a bad night,s sleep last night slept pretty well. woke up a couple of times to use the bathroom but went straight back of to sleep afterwards so cant complain.

Got a little bit of Acid reflux this morning but not as bad as it has been the last couple of days so that is settling down, obviously tomato sauce in tinned food like Spaghetti is a thing to give a miss.

Well coffee has been made and drunk so now to settle down with the TV news until Amanda the carer comes at 8.15, however Amanda comes and gets me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead, so I text Pauline to let her know all is OK and then decide to get some wheatabix for breakfast for a change.

That was very tasty, 2 wheatabix with a good serving of milk went down very well, anyway Pauline phones to say her Sister and Husband (Fran & Colin) were going down to see her this morning, I like Fran and Colin, so asked Pauline if I could get a Taxi down to her place for an hour to see Fran and Colin as I haven't seen them for some time, Pauline is OK with that so I will get a Taxi booked for 10.45 and go down to Polly,s (Pauline,s) for an hour.
Fran and Colin.

Go Down to Pauline,s and Fran and Colin are there along with Pauline, Misty the dog and Charlie the cat, We have a nice chat and a coffee and I am there until about 12.15, when I need to get a Taxi back home as it is getting near time for Lunch and Medication, anyway it was so nice to meet up with Fran and Colin again and hopefully will see them again before to long.




Smoked Scottish Haddock.
Get back home and decide at 1.00 o-clock to have a nice piece of smoked haddock for lunch, I have a " Microwave Haddock in a Bag" in the fridge that I got at Asda on Tuesday so pop that in the microwave, once it is cooked I add extra knobs of butter to it to give it some moisture and have it with a Slice of Bread and Butter, and it goes down a treat and is very tasty.

I really enjoyed that Haddock it was so tasty and I did NOT Puree it so that was a bonus, anyway now need to get round to tesco express to get some Fruit drinks and Milk as I won,t have a lot of time tomorrow as tomorrow I have to go up to the Queen Alexander Hospital at Cosham for A Pulmonary Function Test, The test is at 1.30 and was at the request of my Neurologist, although my breathing is better now than it has been for years,

It is now 6 months since I was diagnosed with Dermatomyositis and from what My Neurologist was saying is that He want to run some tests now to see how things are panning out with the medication, after 6 months so I will be guided by him, but he seemed pleased with the progress I am making.

Well thats about as exciting as it gets today I am afraid, so anyway it was nice to see Fran and Colin, My tummy seems to be settling back down and I need a cat nap, so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment