Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond.

On the way to B&Q
"To Infinity and Beyond", That was a line used by Buzz Light year  from the Toy Story Movie, From Frank's Myositis story the line used is " To B&Q and Not much Further ", Yes folks I did the walk over to B&Q today for no other reason but to prove I could do it,.,,,,,

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ Woke up this morning Feeling Fine ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ I've got something special on my mind ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

So the Song by Herman's hermits goes as it blasts out from the radio

Cocoa pops.
♫ ♫ ♫ Something tells me, I'm into something good ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ I don't know about something good but the weather is not so bad today, slept relatively OK last night and woke about 5.45 this morning so went through the usual ritual of bathroom, Coffee, TV News in that order, and got up about 8.30 ready for the carer, it will be a weekend carer today so not sure who it will be. Decide to have some cocoa pops for breakfast today and they went down pretty well.

Mel the carer.
So that is breakfast over and now get on the laptop and see what is happening on facebook, ( as you can see I lead an exciting life ) anyway catch up with last nights messages and posts plus get onto the facebook games when their is a knock on the door and it is the carer, she has arrived at 9.45 so not to bad today, I answer the door and it is Mel, I have seen her several time before at weekends so that is OK.

B&Q Portsmouth.
Anyway she gets me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead and then goes on her merry way, so I have a shave and get dressed and decide that as the weather is not to bad I will take a stroll over to B&Q this Morning to see who is there today, if I go now as it is 10.15  rather than later I will miss all the football crowd as Pompey are playing at home today, so grabbing my walking cane I launch myself out the front door and make my way over to B&Q

Pauline and Gordon.
Well that was Ok Got there safe and sound, make my way to the electrical dept and see lee the electrician, my Mobile phone rings and it is Gordon to say He and Pauline are at Asda and Pauline has my Laundry in the car and they will be round in 30 mins to drop it off and have a coffee.
So go and see Janet and Paul on the Decor counter and them make my way back home ready for when pauline and Gordon Arrive. Well that was a decent stroll, did not rush and took it easy, muscles feel a bit tight at the top of the legs but apart from that it is not to bad, but will rest and take it easy for the rest of the day.

On the Laptop.
Pauline and gordon arrive about 11.30 with the washing and stay about 45 mins for a coffee and a chat and them make there way home and I settle down with the TV to watch the re-runs of Time Team, until the film " True Grit Starts " I get myself a nice puree chicken soup for lunch followed by bread and Marmalade and a Custard Pot, A weird combination but what the hell I enjoyed it, so there we go a nice restful afternoon ahead with the film on TV and the live football cometary on the laptop.

Portsmouth are playing Nottingham forest at Fratton park Today, it should be an interesting match and the Half time score was Portsmouth 1 Forest 0 so a good first half just hope they can build on that in the second half. not sure if it is a very big crownd there this week as the traffic down our road does not seem to be very busy and not a great deal of people around prior to 3.00pm which is kick off time.

Fratton Park.
well there is 5 minutes left to play at Fratton Park and the score at the moment is Pompey 3 Forest 0 so looks like it will be a good result today, and not before time hopefully we can now build on this and start to climb the league table.

Well the final whistle goes at Fratton Park and the score is Pompey 3 Forest 0 so a good 3 points. well that is another excellent result for pompey, well done the blues.


So there we  go another successful day, in more ways than one, a good song on the radio to wake up to, Cocoa pops for breakfast, Bread at lunch time,  a stroll to excercise the leg muscle,s, and a win for Pompey, Can it get any better "To Infinity and beyond" we will get there yet.

Guy Fawkes Night.
Well I am having a puree Steak and Kidney with Mash Potato tonight for dinner so will get that in the oven about 6.30 ready to have at 7.00. It is an Asda ready meal but very tasty and puree,s down OK, (not ready to try meat without pureeing it yet)

It is also Guy Fawkes night tonight so Fireworks will be going of all over Portsmouth this evening. I on the other hand will be watching  Merlin at 7.55 on BBC1 followed by NCIS at 8.40 on channel 5 and then a touch of frost on ITV 3 so that is my evening planned out

I hope everyone has a good November the 5th and I will say Cheerio until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment