Saturday, November 19, 2011

One of those days ???

Time to rise and shine
Hi one and all and another weekend is upon us I have just woken up at 7.00 am, Went to sleep lst night at about 12.20 so not a bad nights sleep, anyway get the normal routine of coffee and TV News underway and then on to the laptop and facebook until the carer arrives, as it is the weekend I have no idea what time they will get here or who it will be.

Mel the carer.
Anyway drag myself out of bed at about 9.00 am and go and get the laptop fired up and see who is on facebook and also get myself some wheatabix for breakfast.

Just checked the time and it is 9.40 and the carer has just arrived, anyway it is mel today and she is a very nice lady, we get on well together and have a bit of banter as I tell her I want my hair combed with an Elvis quiff. anyway all washed and groomed ready for the day ahead .


Lidl in Goldsmith Avenue.
Well that is all done and dusted but feeling peckish now so make a nice marmalade sandwich and have with a coffee. Looking out the window it is such a nice day that I decide that it would be nice to get out in the fresh air, being stuck indoors on a day like this is doing my head in so I decide to see if I can take a stroll down to Lidl in Goldsmith avenue, it is in the opposite direction to the Tesco Express and just a slightly longer walk, so off I go and I take it easy and arrive safe and sound, have a look round but nothing I really need, so apart from checking the price of the dog and cat treats to let Pauline know I make my way back home.

Goldsmith Avenue.
Get back home and decide that I will have a sweep up of the kitchen floor and then have a go at cleaning the Toilet, that was a job well done but still feeling very restless today, I phoned Pauline and let her know the price of the dog treat,s anyway decide to go back down to lidl and get some for Pauline and Gordon,s Dog "Misty", so off I go back down to Lidl, it is so nice taking a Gentle stroll in the sunshine, I may suffer tomorrow if I have overdone it but what the heck, cant stay cooped up indoors all the time. Goldsmith Avenue is not that busy today anyway get the treats for Misty and also get a couple of packets of cat treats for Gordon and Pauline.s cat " Charlie"and then make my way back home.
Once back home I decide to have some lunch and so I get myself some chicken soup and a couple of crisp bread with butter and it went down a real treat, so now I phone Pauline and let her know that I have got the treats for Misty and Charlie and that I am going to get a Taxi and bring them down if that is OK, so that is what I do.

The road where Pauline and Gordon live and also
Gervase and leanne at the other end
I phone for the taxi and take the treats down to Pauline,s for Misty and Charlie, Gordon has just finished working in the kitchen so we have a cup of coffee and a chat and then I phone Gervase and tell him I am at Pauline,s and that I am going to come in and see him and Leanne before going Home, That is Ok so it is easy as Pauline lives at one end of the road and Gervase lives at the Other End.

So I have a coffee with Gervase and Leanne and then decide it is time to make my way back home as it is nearly 4.40 and I need to think about getting some dinner on about 6.00, so phone for a Taxi and make my way home.

Relaxing in front of the TV.
That was an excellent day, really enjoyed it but feeling very tired now so need to relax this evening in front of the TV with the laptop, there are some decent program on this evening. 6.30 we have the chase, 8.10 is Merlin and at 9.00 there is two hours of Foyle,s war so that will take me up to bedtime at 11.00 pm, and also facebook as well so a good evening ahead, and A Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner s can't be bad, so now to get this edition posted on my blog and I will be back tomorrow. so until then I will say Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment