Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Humidity and heat = Hard to breath.

And so here we are again on a very hot and sunny Tuesday, Don't get me wrong it is so nice to see the sun and Cloudless blue skies but the only problem is with the heat, is that it makes it harder to breath, anyway enough of that so Welcome to Tuesday


well yesterday was a very enjoyable bank holiday Monday, Gordon and Pauline came down about 11.45 and we went down to Southsea for a couple of hours

Tuesday 26th August 2013

I slept pretty well on Sunday night although it was very humid and we do really need a decent Thunderstorm to clear the air, as when it is so hot and humid I find it affects by breathing, anyway I will be seeing my GP on Wednesday so will probably get a inhaler to help with the breathing as I did last year, but then I only used it about half a dozen times.
Aerochamber Plus with Inhaler
as usual when I was awake I made a coffee and took back to bed and just lazed around listening to the radio until 8.30 when I made another coffee and took into the lounge where I sent the morning text to Pauline and then got some Breakfast, Pauline phones to say that they will be down at about 11.30 and then we can go down to the seafront for a couple of hours, once I have finished speaking to Pauline I get on the laptop to check out my emails and facebook, and then I get a text from Gordon to say they are out in the woods with Misty for the morning walk , and he also sent a photo of the pond where they sit and Misty has a mooch around.
The pond where Misty likes to go for her morning walk
anyway at 10.30 I go and have a shower and then get dressed ready for when Pauline and Gordon arrive. They arrive about 11.40 so we head of in the car down to the seafront and are lucky as Gervase and leanne only live about a 3 minute walk from the common and sea front so we can park in there front Forecourt as they have space for two cars, so we see Gervase and leanne and then we are of for a walk on the common with the wheelchair, I can walk for about an hour now pushing the wheel chair and then Gordon or Pauline pushes me. Here are the photo,s from Yesterday.
The Common looking brown and parched, see Pauline had to get in the Picture.
Lots of fun things to do for the Children
looking Good Pauline and Gordon
Heading Towards the traveling fair ground
Don't look so worried Pauline, How much did you lose ???
The Fairground is starting to get busy
Spooky
 Once we had wandered around the common and the fairground and had a coffee and ice cream we headed over to the seafront and had a walk down to clarence pier before heading back to Gervase and Leanne,s to get the car and head back home, Gervase and Leanne were out so we did not see them

looking out to sea towards the Isle of Wight.
Looking along the sea wall
People enjoying the sunshine and the sea.
Once we got home, I made a coffee and then after a chat Pauline and Gordon head Home and I go for a lie down for an hour before settling down to an evening of TV and a nice dinner of Rainbow Trout stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach and Mashed Potato.
At 10.00 I was ready for bed,
and it did not take me long to get off to sleep where I slept right through until 6.30 this Morning.

Tuesday 27th August 2013

So here we are on a hot and sunny Tuesday, woke at 6.30 where after going to the bathroom I made a coffee and took back to bed where I dozed listening to the local radio until 8.30 where I made another coffee and took into the lounge.
well once I had got into the lounge I text Pauline to let her know all is Ok, we are going shopping on Wednesday this week due to the bank holiday etc and so Pauline text back to say that all is OK and that Gordon is out with Misty. I have an appointment with the local vampire today for the monthly blood ritual so I have to get my breakfast and then get ready for when the taxi comes at 10.15.
Getting Ready to meet the Vampire.
well I am washed. shaved and dressed by 9.45 so time for a quick coffee before the taxi from Citywide Taxis turn up at 10.10, it is not one of the regular drivers, but anyway I get my shoes on , grab the walking stick and am out of the door by 10.15 and into the cab and off we go to the "Castle of Blood" AKA Eastney Health Centre.
Is this Eastney Health Centre ????
Or is This Eastney Health Centre ???
And could this be Debbie who takes my Blood ???
So Many questions and so few answers, Oh well thats life. anyway once into the health centre I am soon in to see debbie and then back out and a taxi home., Once I am home I get the rollator and off round to get my morning paper and some milk and then back home to spend the day relaxing at home with the TV and the laptop, as it is to hot to be out in this weather today and I have a day of a GP appointment tomorrow and also down town shopping with Pauline. Once indoors I make a coffee and then settle down to read the Newspaper and do the Crossword.
Relaxation
well it has been a decent day today, a nice relaxing day and staying indoors has certainly helped with the breathing, anyway I will see Doctor Tyrrell My GP tomorrow and get an inhaler to help through this hot and Humid weather, also It will give me a chance to wish him well in his retirement at the end of the Month. He has been our family doctor since 1979 and saw my wife through the birth of our son "Gervase"in 1981 and also cared for Chris through her Breast cancer and from 1985 through until her death in 1993, and now with me with the DM over the last 2 years so 34 years of care and compassion,
Thank you Doctor Tyrrell.
I also had a couple of Photographs sent to me today by Pauline and Gordon of their rear garden in their new home, they have been out in the garden in the sun starting to get it into order so well done Pauline and Gordon.
Gordon working hard watched by Charley cat under the bush in the shade.
looking Good and is that my laundry on the washing line ?
So that is about it for today, I have had a lie down for an hour after lunch and also got the vegetable prepared for dinner tonight, so as it is now 5.00 pm I am going to get this Journal posted and then have a coffee before watching the quiz show "Pointless" at 5.15 on BBC 1 so until the next journal on Thursday I will say.................


No comments:

Post a Comment