Friday, August 2, 2013

Its the end of the week again so.............

♫ ♫ ♫ Its A Freaky Friday, A Squeaky Freaky Friday ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ Lala La La, Lala La La ♫ ♫ ♫


So here we are again so welcome to ...............


♪ ♪ ♪ Good Morning, Good morning. ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪ I slept the whole night through ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪ Good Morning, Good Morning to you ♪ ♪ ♪

Wakey Wakey Rise and shine
Yes thats right folks it was a good nights sleep last night, Went to bed at about 10.30 listened to the local radio quiz and music until 11.30 when I switched off the radio and slept through until just after 6.30 this morning so a good  7 hours of uninterrupted sleep, so at 6.30 it was off to make the obligatory morning coffee and then the morning ritual of taking it back to bed and just lazing in bed listening to the radio until going into the lounge to watch the breakfast news on the TV.
Nothing good on the news this morning
  At 8.30 I send the morning text to Pauline and she phones back to say that all is ok and that gordon left early to go up to Salisbury and that she has her follow up hospital appointment with her thyroid doctor this morning and that her sister fran is going with her and that she will phone and let me know how she gets on.
It all went well with Pauline,s thyroid operation
Once I had spoken to Pauline I got some breakfast and then once I had watched "Heir Hunters" and "Homes under the hammer" on the TV I walked round to get my daily paper and some milk from the local Tesco Express. Once I had them I go back home and then watch the 6th episode of series one of Bonanza before reading the daily paper and doing the crossword.
Reading the daily paper
once I had finished the crossword I go for a lie down at 12.45 for half an hour, before making some sardine sandwiches for lunch and I also have a banana and it all get washed down with a nice cup of Rosy lee (Tea).
Pauline phones to say all went well at the hospital she has had the results of the tests on the nodule that was removed and it was Benign as they suspected, but because the removed one half of the thyroid her thyroid levels are low so she has to take a daily tablet to keep it at the right level and her calcium levels are Ok so she has her next check up in two months time.
Once I had spoken to Pauline I go out in the kitchen and get the vegetable prepared for tonight,s dinner I am making a potato, cabbage, cauliflower and onion cheese bake to have with a nice fresh roasted chicken breast quarter, it will be roasted with its skin on and the vegetable bake will also cook in the oven with it so that should be ready by 6.30, as long as I get my timings right.
Roasted Chicken Breast Quarter
well it has been a really restful day today, I am waiting until after dinner before I take my Methotrexate today, otherwise I will not feel like cooking, anyway it is now 4.10 and I have got this journal written earlier today for a change, so as you can see not a very active day today, more TV watching than anything else today so now I am going to settle into the recliner for a nap while listening to the local radio, so I will get this journal posted so until tomorrow I will say .......................












No comments:

Post a Comment