Friday, July 15, 2011

Funky Friday again

Well here we are again another Friday, and we all know what Fridays are, Fridays are Methotrexate day, not a good day as the Methotrexate makes me feel really lousy for about 3 to 4 hours after taking them and today is the day I increase the dose from 10 mg to 12.5 mg so wish me luck folks.

Well today has been quite a good day really, I Pauline and Gordon came round about 11.00 am for an hour or so to have a chat and a coffee with me, and that made me feel better, just as they were leaving so the District nurse turned up tp do the dressing on my toe, so that was good, it is healing nicely, and about 2.45 Had a visit from Jane Bonnie's  Dad. Dave stayed for about 2 hours, had a nice chat and it was nice to meet him.

The District nurse phoned this afternoon to say that she has changed my blood test from next Tuesday to next Friday so that I can have my toe dressed at the same time so perhaps sanity is coming back into the NHS.

Phoned doctors Surgery to get result of Blood test from Tuesday and it was not in yet so will have to phone back  Monday to get the result.

The Rain has stayed away so far today which is good so weather has been quite pleasant with an outside temp of 18 degrees C and Humidity of 56% so breathing has been easier today, had a nice Puree Carbonara for lunch, enjoyed that so trying to decide what to have for tea.

So that is Friday over for another week, all in all it has been a better friday than most and long may it continue, so until tomorrow, cheerio all and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment