Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paying the price today

Well folks, after that really good day yesterday and having a lovely bath, I am certainly paying the price today, with this disease yo tend to forget at times ( well I do anyway) just how weak the muscles in the body get, before my diagnosis in April this year I lost about 5.5 stone, most of that was muscle from the hips,legs and shoulders.  it was bad enough yesterday getting into the bath, but when it came to getting out it was nigh on impossible, Although the mobility was in the legs, there was no muscle strength to get into a standing position and in all the pulling and straining I think I have strained the muscles around my stomach area, as I have terrible muscle aches there today, with a little pain but not much, so rest today is the order of the day I am afraid, so a very short posting today,

Perhaps I should have hired a crane, But which one ?



Slept better last night, ( probably wore myself out with all the effort of getting out of the bath), so at least one positive came out of it.

will be back again tomorrow, so until then Tatty By

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a good reason for getting a wet room supplied, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete