Monday, July 11, 2011

A Good Monday

Hi all, well here we are Monday again, the weather is quite pleasant today, some sunshine but not over hot so that suits me fine.

Well today is a Positive day, looking forward into the future, although my muscles are still very weak and will be for the foreseeable future, so how to pass the time. In True Smith Form defeat is not an option so I am restarting my Graphic design business, don,t need muscles for that just my brain and a computer, and although Card making is out of the question for the time being I can still manipulate the graphics on the computer so am starting "New Horizons" with the aim of supplying images to the hobbyist to there specification, Will it work, " Havn't got a clue but its better than sitting around watching TV all day long !!! Boooooring !!!!!.

Had a visit from my Brother Pat today, he was working in Portsmouth so popped in for an hour to have his lunch, It was nice to see him and to have someone to chat to. had my lunch when he left so its been a pretty good day today so far,  one lesson learned from Yesterday is that I must not eat anything that is slightly acidic. opened a tin of mackrell fillets in mustard yesterday thought I could mash them down and have them as a snack with a wheat biscuit, not a good idea as they took some getting down gave up half way through but the bit that I did eat kept repeating on me all night so very uncomfortable still live and learn.

Well thats it for today folks, off to clinic tomorrow for weekly blood test, Pauline will come with me so apart from that I hope this week goes as smoothly as last week,

No comments:

Post a Comment