Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well here we are again another Sunday, although to be honest one day is much the same as any other day at the moment although hopefully it won,t be long before I can start to separate weekdays and weekends.

Looking back on the week just gone by I must say that it has probably been my most positive week since early November when all this lot kicked off.  This week I have started to be able to whistle again, to eat biscuits without Dunking them and also find my appetite returning, and although there has been a very small improvement in my Dysphagia, it has least been an improvement. Also I am starting to put on a little more body shape and find that my Muscles although still very weak, are starting to get feeling back into them although having to put up with aching muscles is not my idea of fun.

This week I have Reduced my Steroid Medication down to 30mg per day and have also increased the Methotrexate up to 10 mg per week on a Friday, and from next Friday it goes up to 12.5 mg per week, The blood test results were OK so hopefully the improvement of this week will continue into next week.

 Pauline and Gordon came round yesterday and took me to Asda to do some shopping so am stocked up for the week ahead, will have to really think about starting up the family history research again as I have let that slip over the last few month,s but need to give myself something to do during the day asI am getting very bored with daytime TV. I have no hospital or doctor appointments this week apart from the blood test at the clinic on Tuesday so I think I will set aside a 2 hour slot each day this week to go through all the research material and photographs, and get them into some kind of order.

Gervase is coming round to see me this afternoon so that will break up the day, it is always nice to see him although he and Leanne were out late last night at one of there mates birhtday party so he will probably come round and fall asleep in the arm chair.

Oh Well not a very exciting posting today, so will go and think about what to do for lunch today, so will be back tomorrow with another exciting episode of this ongoing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment