Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not a good day today.

Hi there folks, well after several good days, today is a bit of a let down, Not having a very good day today as I am finding it difficult to swallow today, I think the thrush is coming back into my throat and mouth, had it before and its a pain in the butt. also this afternoon have a bad muscle flare up and the right shoulder muscles are very painful so out with the paracetamol.

Gervase came this morning and did a bit of shopping for me so that was good, we had a nice chat, he left about 2.00 pm to go shopping with leanne.

Thats funny, thought about the paracetamol, and the shoulder muscle stopped hurting and the redness has gone from the elbows and fingers, so that flare did not last long, trouble is I now feel knackered, but that,s the way this disease goes until we get the medication stabilized.

Well I have been busy working on the website "Myositis in Focus" and have designed a Logo for it so here it is. will have to think about designing a logo for this blog.

Oh well folks will keep this short for today as not a lot is happening just have to make sure I get some rest this afternoon/evening and make sure that I don't try and overdo things before the muscles are ready.

Update 18.00 hrs: well looks like the muscle flare was short lived but will contact the GP tomorrow morning for a check up. anyway have designed a logo for the " Living with Dermatomyositis" Blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Logo's look good Frank. Being 'arty farty' again will be good for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete