Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weather on the change today.

Well another bright sunny morning, it was 6.30 when I woke today, apparently the weather is going to change today got some welcome rain on the way, so the humidity should fall which will make breathing a little easier.

Of to the clinic today for the weekly blood tests, Now that I am starting to change my medication dosage I have to go for a weekly blood test to keep an eye on how the medication is going and also to look for any untoward side effects, but at least things are starting to go in the right direction,

Back from Blood test, results take about 2 to 3 days so that is ok, Pauline came with me and then came back for a coffee, so nice to have someone to chat to. After all the problems with the DWP on the phone yesterday, about a missing pension credit payment this week and there insistance that they can see no reason why it was not paid this week, ( I will get it by the end of the week ) today I received a letter from DWP stating that as I have been awarded Attendance Allowance that my pension credit may be increased so could I fill in the form and return to them. Now rocket science it is not but could they not have told me this yesterday when I was on the phone to them.

Oh well looks like the day is going along quite nicely, looking forward to seeing Gervase tonight, he pop,s in on the way home from work on a Tuesday and Thursday to see that I am ok.  just settle down now to watch a little daytime TV """"" Boring """""  trouble is not a lot of energy as going to the clinic today took it out of me a bit, had a nice puree hotpot with mashed carrot, swede and sweet potato today for lunch and enjoyed that, roll on tea time. well folk hope you all have a great day today and thanks to all my extended family here and in Canada for the messages of support.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things might be looking up even more financially, and about time too. You've taken enough crap from the "system", it's now time to help you out when you need it. Sounds like Pauline is feeling a bit better, which is good news. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete