Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Asda here we come

Tuesday Weather.
And another day begins, It is Tuesday again and I do not know where the days are going the weeks seem to fly past and Christmas is getting ever nearer, well apart from a bout of indigestion in the early hours of the morning which was easily settled by a Gaviscon tablet ( Should not drink hot coffee just before going to bed) I had a decent nights sleep and woke about 7.20 this morning. It is another cold and dry morning but the weather forcast is for a cold and cloudy day with the possibility of showers later in the day.

Tuesday Breakfast. 
So it is time to get a coffee made (Decaffeinated) and get into the lounge and watch the TV News until Amanda arrives at 8.15. Amanda gets me washed and groomed and ready for the day and so get myself some breakfast (Coco Pops) today and then text Pauline and let her know that all is done and dusted here.

Pauline phones back about 9.30 and says that she will be getting the Taxi to me at 10.30 and then we can go straight to Asda to do the weekly shop, so that is OK it gives me an hour to get a shave and get dressed ready for when Pauline gets here.


The Rowans Charity Shop.
Pauline arrives with the Taxi and we get the wheel chair loaded and off we go, we get to Asda at the bridge centre and get the wheel chair unloaded and then make our way into the Arcade, Pauline needs to go to the pet shop at the other end and we also look in to the Barnado,s Charity shop, Pauline gets what she wants from the pet shop and then we decide it would be nice to have a look in fratton road at the Rowans Charity shop, the "Rowans" is a local Hospice situated just outside of Portsmouth.

Fratton Road, Portsmouth,
We have a good look round the shop and although there is nothing there I want I buy a book of 5 Christmas Raffle Tickets and then Pauline buys an address book and we make our way back out, we have a quick walk down Fratton road, and it is very cold so we don,t hang around

Front Entrance to the Bridge
Centre Arcade.
After looking in a few shop windows we decide it is far to chilly out here and we make our way back into the Bridge Centre and go to the little cafe Area and get a nice hot coffee and a few biscuits. we sit and have the coffee and then make our way to the other end of the arcade to get a wheel chair trolley and then get on with doing our shopping at Asda,
It is very busy in here today, I think people are getting there Xmas shopping done early, anway it is not long and we have finished so get to the checkout, pay for our items and then get outside and phone for a taxi to take us home.

At Last we are back indoors and it is 1.30 so we have been out for 3 hours today, so I make a coffee while Pauline puts my shopping away and then I put on my lunch, A mini Chicken roast dinner as I am going round to see Gervase and Leanne  this Evening, so will have a meal now and then I can just have some Smoked Haddock as a light meal this evening before I go out. so I phone a taxi to take Pauline home and just as the Taxi arrives so my dinner is ready so that worked out OK.

Well that was an Enjoyable lunch so I can now relax with the Laptop and TV until I get my evening snack at 6.00 and then off round to my son and his lovely wife this evening.  so a very enjoyable day but like yesterday busy so I will look forward to tomorrow when I can spend the day indoors relaxing , so until tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment