Friday, December 23, 2011

Not A good Night Last Night.

Well for some reason I woke at 4.00 am this morning and could not settle, no Idea why but at 4.15 this morning I was in the lounge with a coffee and on Facebook. Decided to take my Methotrexate and then at 5.00 am went back to bed fell asleep and woke at 7.30, but have felt tired all day , which I think is more to do with it being Methotrexate Friday rather than lack of sleep


♫♫♫ Don,t Blame it on Insomnia ♫♫♫
♫♫♫ Don't blame it on the Caffeine ♫♫♫ 
♫♫♫ Don't blame it on the Diet ♫♫♫
♫♫♫ Blame it on the steroids ♫♫♫


Mick the Carer.
Any way It is now 7.30 so go and make a coffee and then back to bed to watch the News on TV for half an Hour and then decide to get up and into the lounge.
I have no idea who the carer will be today or what time they will turn up but this is the last day a carer will be coming until after the New Year weekend. 
I go and get some Breakfast (Cornflakes) at 9.00 am and at 9.50 the carer arrives, It is mick today and he is moaning about the fact that they have let so many carers have the day of today that it has left them very short staffed, anyway he soon gets me washed and groomed and then he is on his way, 

Now that Mick has gone I get onto the laptop and see who is on face book and at 11.00 I decide to go round to the Tesco Express and get my milk and a Newspaper and then I can get back in the warm and settle down to rest today as it has been a busy week this week with Shopping, visits and assessments. anyway the weather is not to bad at the moment but it is going to deteriorate through the afternoon, before I go Pauline phones to make sure I am OK. 

Tesco Express.
Anyway go round to Tesco and it is very busy also a lot of traffic heading into the town centre, glad I am not having to go shopping down town today, anyway get what I need and get back home, 
well now I feel peckish so have a couple of crispbread with salmon pate, with a coffee and that goes down a treat, anyway back on the laptop for Family History research until 1.00 pm, when I get some chicken soup for lunch followed at 2.00 pm by a nice hot chocolate complan, no Idea why I feel so hungry today still at least I have my appetite back and I am beginning to eat real food again.
 


It is now 3.00 pm and the skies are getting really dark it is raining quite heavily and the wind speed is increasing so a wet and windy evening ahead I think ( Must not eat pickled eggs LOL). so I think I am lucky to be able to just relax in front of the TV tonight and not have to go out in this weather.

The view from the live webcam overlooking portsmouth harbour and the spinnaker tower taken at 3.00 pm today Friday 23/12/2011.

It is now 4.33 and I am going to make a nice hot Coffee, grab a couple of malted milk biscuits,  get this edition of the journal posted and then settle down to watch Pointless on TV. My dinner tonight is Chicken breast with Mixed Vegetables and has been in the slow cooker since 9.00 am this morning, i will have this at 6.00 with some mashed potato so that will go down well, so until tomorrow and Christmas Eve I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment