Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas week Begins.

Time to get Coffee.
And in we go to the final week before Christmas, It looks like the weather is going to turn wet again today as the afternoon approaches and then the temperature is due to climb as the week goes on and they are predicting 12 c or 13 c  towards the end of the week so it looks like a mild Christmas is in store.

Well woke this morning at 6.00 am , had a fairly decent nights sleep last night so that was OK, anyway time to get a coffee and then back to bed to watch the TV news on BBC 1 Breakfast show before getting up at 8.00 am ready for Amanda the carer.

Just heard on the TV that up to 65% of 17 to 24 year olds are feeling depressed about their future, It is a shame that 65% have approached "REAL LIFE " unprepared for the trials, tribulations, and Responsibilities  that they must face as we all have when growing up , it would be so much better if "Real Life" was the same as Playstation and X-Box Games.

Well It is now 8.00 so into the lounge to get ready for Amanda the carer to arrive. Amanda arrives at 8.15 and she soon has me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead, we have a bit of a chat and then she makes her way to the next client and I get dressed and then get some hot Porridge for breakfast.

The Local Tesco Express Store
Breakfast is over with so I make another coffee and then settle in the Recliner with the laptop and the TV, it is cold outside and I need to get the enthusiasm to go round to Tesco Express and get a couple of bits of Shopping, I need to go this morning as it is due to start raining this afternoon, so I get myself wrapped up warm and of I go.




"Rain Clouds Gathering" Portsmouth Harbour 

It is not as cold as I though at the moment, anyway get round to the store and get some milk and fruit drink and also a couple of Lamb cutlets for dinner tonight and tomorrow, also get a can of Chicken Big Soup for lunch ( I Love this soft lump diet). so get back home and settle back down to watch some old re-runs of " My Family" and " Out Numbered" and then notice that the time is 12.30 and nearly time for lunch, The rain clouds are starting to gather overhead as can be seen from the live webcam picture taken at 12.30 today overlooking Portsmouth Harbour.



Well I got the "Chicken Big Soup" ready for lunch and enjoyed that so now to have a short nap for 30 minuets and then watch a little bit more TV. I have put the Lamb into the slow cooker with a few carrots and potato, so that should be ready for 6.30 this evening, I will have that with some steamed vegetable for dinner tonight, the lamb should cook up very tender so if I use small mouthfuls it should hopefully go down ok., if not then I will just have to puree the lamb but hopefully not.



Anyway I have had a lie down for 30 minutes and then back in the lounge when Pauline turns up to borrow a couple of "Oil Filled heaters" as they have a problem with condensation in the dining room and they need to have a little constant heat on over night to keep the chill of the room, and these " Rads" are economical to use.

Well pauline has her coffee and then makes a move and I settle back down to get this daily blog done and then it will be time to watch Pointless on TV and must remember to put the Cauliflower and Broccoli on to steam at 5.30. so I will now finish this for today ad it is going to be a busy day tomorrow, so until then Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment