Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to Tuesday Shopping.

Not a Good Night Last Night.
Well there we go then, Christmas over for another year and Forward to the New Year Eve Celebrations on Saturday Night.
Not such a good night last night, went to bed about 11.00 and tossed and turned until about 3.30 this morning before eventually going to sleep and waking at about 8.30. still not feeling to bad today as I rested quite a bit yesterday and pauline will be round to take me shopping at Asda this morning so that will be OK.

Get dressed ready for Pauline.
Anyway make a coffee and go into the lounge to text Pauline and let her know that all is ok. Pauline phones back about 9.30 to say she will be booking a Taxi for 11.00 to come and collect me and we will go to Asda at Fratton to get the shopping, although it won,t be a big shop today, however before that I need to get some breakfast and then get dressed ready for when Pauline comes.
Decide to have Porridge for Breakfast and by now it is 10.00 am so go and get dressed and then fire up the laptop to check the emails and facebook.


Happy Checkout girl.
At 10.55 Pauline texts to say she is on the way so that is OK so get the wheelchair ready and about 11.10 the Taxi and Pauline arrive, so we get the wheelchair into the taxi and off we go to the Asda store at Fratton. We arrive and start to do the shopping. It is not very busy today so it does not take long to get around the store and get what we want  so it is soon time to get to the checkout,s and pay for the shopping.

Fratton Railway Bridge.
Pauline decides that as it has not taken us long to do the shopping today that it may be a good idea if she pushes me home in the wheelchair , rather than getting a Taxi. I am not sure , but she insists and said the fresh air will be good for me, actually she has a point so off we go, it is not that far and we do it in about 20 minutes, the only difficult part for pauline is the little hill by Fratton railway bridge but she manages it with words of encouragement from me like  " come on you are not trying " and " you are supposed to push not pull " and such like, anyway as I said we do it in 20 minutes so I think Pauline deserves a sit down and a nice cup of coffee.

Anyway I make a coffee and we have a sponge cake and then Pauline makes her way home and I get myself some chicken soup and Crispbread for lunch, it is now getting on for 2.00 pm, My son Gervase phones to see how I am and I am going round to them this evening for a couple of hours so i will be on the Laptop this afternoon and then for dinner tonight I have a lovely Turkey Casserole Elaine cooked for me, Elaine dropped it round to me yesterday so there is enough for dinner tonight at 6.00 and also for lunch tomorrow, so will enjoy that.
Anyway I will get this Edition of the Journal posted and then get the washing up done so until tomorrow I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment