Sunday, December 11, 2011

Funday Sunday. or Not.

Hello again folks and another Sunday is with us, Just for a change today I decided to present todays Edition of the daily Journal in an Illustrated Rhyming Form, it may work, it may not, Much like my muscles some days they work better than others, today is a not working very well day as I overdid the walking bit on Friday and Saturday, still that,s the way life is at the moment so just get on with it and take the good with not so good. Enjoy, it will be back to normal format tomorrow (Probably).


I woke up in my cosy bed,
"Thought", is today another Funday
If yesterday was Saturday
Then today it must be Sunday.
Time to wake up

I looked at the clock, on the table there.
It is half past seven already.
I must get up for the carer to come
But remember to take it steady.


The carer taking control 

For yesterday a walk I took
To the local B&Q Store.
I know now I over did it.
Cause my muscles are all sore.

B&Q Store Portsmouth


The Carer comes at ten past nine.
It,s Guy again today
He gets me washed and comb,s my hair
so Hip, Hip, Hip, Hooray


Guy the Carer today

Now Breakfast Next, I tell myself
And Wheatabix I did choose,
 Then I go and dress myself,
But cannot find my shoes.

I really can dress myself " Honest"

The next thing in my fun filled day.
Is the laptop and TV.
The TV News and Facebook too 
Who is around to see

My Best Friend the TV

Each time I move my Muscle,s hurt.
So rest all day I must
Sat here in front of my TV.
Infinity or Dust

Muscle,s aching and sore must rest today

A phone call from Pauline I had,
She's walking Misty, so much fun.
A gust of wind blew across the common
And Pauline landed on her bum ( well it Rhymes)

Pauline walking Misty on a windy Southsea Common

Gervase just phoned me from his home.
to check I am OK
he said he will be coming round
to see me,  sometime today.

Here comes Gervase, on his Sunday visit.

So now its time to get some lunch
the day seems in a loop
Each hour is like a "Groundhog Day "
I think I will get some soup.

Chicken Soup for lunch

The Chicken Soup was really good.
The Chicken thought so to.
And now Gervase has just arrived.
Whatever will we do.

My Son Gervase.

Gervase is here till ten past two
then he must make a move.
Back on the laptop I will go
and see what's on Youtube

On the Laptop "Again"


Now it is time to think ahead
and get my Daily Journal Done
I enjoy the writing everyday
it gives me so much fun.

Google Blogger for the Daily Journal

The TV Programs on tonight
are really full of Christmas cheer.
with many Christmas films to see
It is the time of year.

The Festive Films on TV

Well now its time to have a nap
So I am of to bed
I will get the journal posted
Then rest my weary head, (and legs, arms,back etc,etc,etc)

"Yahooo" time for a cat nap

 I will be back tomorrow Folk,s so tatty bye for now








No comments:

Post a Comment