Monday, December 12, 2011

Batten down the Hatches.

AgeUK Pill Wallet.
Well here we are again another Monday and another Folic Acid Tablet, Its a good job I have got a Weekly pill box to help me remember what tablets to take and when and at what time of the day. The one I use is the AgeUK Pill Wallet, I got it from Boots the Chemist for £6.99 GBP. Money well spent.

Well after my Rhyming Journal yesterday you will be glad to know that sanity has returned to my arm chair and we are back with normal service.

Overlooking a stormy Portsmouth Harbour.
Got to bed about 11.00 pm last night and had a good night and slept through until 6.30 so a good 7½ hours interrupted sleep, so feeling really good today, although do not know if I will sleep as well tonight if this storm that is expected reaches us . it is expected to reach us about  6.00 pm although the rain has started already here at 3.30 pm. We are expecting winds of 27 and 33 MPH with gusts of between 26 and 59 MPH.  and heavy rain. the rain should clear for tomorrow but strong winds and gales will be with us for the week ahead, with the strongest winds on Thursday afternoon through to Friday afternoon. As you can see by the picture from the live webcam it is getting very stormy in Portsmouth. this is taken at 3.39 pm today.

Happy Amanda.
Well today has been a good day but quiet, Amanda the carer came at 8.15 and had a Christmas card for me, that was nice and reminds me that I need to get my cards written out and posted this evening or tomorrow, I have bought cards this year as I normally make my own but this year has not been a very productive year for me, hopefully next year I will feel more like making my own cards again, anyway that is beside the point, Once I was washed and groomed I got porridge for breakfast and then settled down for a day of TV and working/playing on the laptop.

Everybody has a birthday
Today is my Niece Holly,s birthday, I left a message on facebook for her so hopefully she will see it. I saw holly the other Saturday when she and my Brother Pat took me to my sisters stall at the craft fair, but unfortunately I don,t see enough of my Nephews and Nieces now that I cant get out as much as I used to. I must remember it is Holly's sister Melanie,s birthday on the 16th December and Their Mum Maz on the 26th December and my Bother Pat,s on the 1st of January, So many Birthdays, So little Money.

So I now need to get round to Tesco express as I seem to have run out of Decaffeinated coffee which won't do as I am getting on OK with the Decaffienated coffee, its a lot easier on my digestive system and does make a difference. So will get round there now before lunch so that will be OK.

Complan Shake mix
box 4 Sachets
Back from Tesco, the weather was OK , sunny but cold and there is a breeze starting to come up anyway I will have another hour or so on the computer and work on my " Myositis in Focus" website as I seem to have disregarded that over the last few week,s but am now determined to work on it at least 3 hours a week adding more resources and also on my Pompey online website, anyway I will have a hot Chocolate Complan drink while I am working on the website and then will stop for lunch about 1.45.Well that was a good morning I have caught up on facebook, checked and answered e-mails, deleted 104 spam e-mails, been round tesco, phoned my Dietician, added 4 new pages to my Myositis website, for

  1. Azathioprine
  2. CAT (CT) Scan
  3. PET Scan
  4. MRI Scan
So a really god morning I have also spoken to Pauline and Text Gervase. so now for some chicken soup and Buttered CrispBread for lunch.

Fresubin
Wild strawberry.
Well I enjoyed lunch so now to have a cat nap in the chair while doctors is on the TV and then I will watch the rerun of only fools and horses, before getting this journal posted and then to watch Pointless on TV, but before that I need to get my garden table and chair indoors out of the way of the strong winds tonight, as I do not want them blowing around the garden, but before then it is time for my afternoon medication and my Fresubin Protein drink.

So there we go another good day today, tomorrow should be shopping with Pauline at Asda, after going to the surgery for my regular blood test, so until tomorrow I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment