Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Two very Confusing Days

Over slept
Here I am, Back again and totally confused, bewildered and all behind. Who would have thought buying a new phone would put me into a state of confusion. Anyway lets start of with Tuesday morning, (Yesterday)
A good nights sleep, overslept and didn't wake up until 8.15 so it was a mad panic to get a coffee made and into the lounge before Carol my carer arrived, as luck would have it Carol was running a little later and arrived about 9.20 anyway once she had me washed and groomed she was on her way, so I text Pauline and then get myself some breakfast.

Nearly Ready
Once I have made breakfast I get on the laptop to check out emails and Facebook, when Pauline phones to say that she is out with Misty on the common but will book a taxi for 10.45 to come and collect me to take me shopping down the city centre. so That is OK. The weather is very dull and cold but it is not raining so that is OK anyway I stay on the computer until 10.15 then get a shave and get dressed ready for when Pauline arrives.

Confused. frank
Pauline arrives at about 10.55 just as the girl from the Letting agency arrives to do a 3 monthly inspection on the flat, she was adamant she sent me a text on Friday, but I know that she did not, it was lucky that it was one of our regular drivers so he waited 10 minutes while she did a quick check and then we were on our way to the city centre.
Once we are down town, the first stop is to go into the nationwide and then into the cascades where I decide I will get a new phone, as my old phone is on its last legs, well it is about 6 years old, so I get a I-Phone 4 as it will link to my Macbook pro. I have never been so confused in my life with that phone it took me from 4.00 yesterday evening until I went down to gervase at 7.30 to work out what I was doing with it. LOL
Iphone 4
anyway after we got the phone we went for a coffee in boswells before getting a bit of shopping in M&S before making our way to wilkinsons and then to the Railway Station where Gordon met us with the car and took us home. we had left home at 11.00 this morning and we got back home about 3.30, almost four and a half hours. it took over 30 minutes in the shop actually getting the new phone but it cost me nothing as it was an upgrade to my original contract.

Once we were indoors we have a coffee and then Gordon and Pauline head home so, I get some dinner on cooking and have dinner before heading down to see Leanne and Gervase for the evening, Gervase goes through the phone with me and how to take photo,s and set up face book and youtube, so I am well away now, here are two pictures I took with the phone of 2 of Gervase and Leanne,s cats.

anyway Leanne,s dad was there as well and he gave me a lift home, so that was a enjoyable and productive evening.

A different Carer tomorrow
Well and here we are then on Wednesday Morning another decent night and at least I did not oversleep today, I woke about 7.00 this morning made a coffee about 7.15 and took back to bed to listen to the local radio until 8.00 when I made another coffee and went into the lounge to wait for Carol, who arrives at 9.00. She is not so rushed today so we have time for a chat before she gets me washed and groomed, She has tomorrow off so I wonder who the carer will be tomorrow, but more importantly, I wonder what time she will arrive.

an Explosive email
However, lots to get done today as Pauline,s  Sister Fran is going to visit her today and her Husband Colin will be taking her down to Pauline,s and he is coming in to me at about 10.30 for an hour, so once The Carol has gone I text pauline and then get some porridge for breakfast, Pauline phones to say all is Ok so now I get dressed before checking out emails and facebook on the laptop before Colin arrives about 10.20.

We have a good old natter and a couple of cups of tea, Colin stays until 11.30 then goes off to Pauline,s, so I watch a bit of TV until 12.30 when I get some soup for lunch and then get changed ready for when Gervase arrives.
Gervase is coming today to take me down to the city centre for a meeting anyway to cut a long story short the meeting I was supposed to have had been cancelled due to Ill health, and no one had let me know, To say I was annoyed is an understatement, especially as gervase had taken a days holiday to be there with me, anyway hopefully they have taken note of my displeasure, and someone will contact me ASAP to arrange another time around my other appointments with Dentist,s, Doctors, Hospital etc.

The appointment was for 3. 30 and we arrive back home at 5.00 after waiting for them to find out why I was not contacted and still no satisfactory answer anyway, I am back home so I will get this journal written and posted and then get dinner and relax for the rest of the evening.
It is now 6.30 so I will now get this Posted and have my dinner, sorry I missed last night and this is very brief, but it will be back to normal tomorrow, so until then I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment