There is a terrible story in the news this morning a woman has suffered 40 degree burns when petrol ignited as she was transferring it between cans in her "KITCHEN" While cooking dinner on her gas stove. I really hope she recovers and feel really sorry for her and her family,
|2 egg omelet. (Stock Photo)|
|Medtronic CareLink Monitor.|
|A nice Vegetable Moussaka.|
So there we go that is another day done and dusted and so far it has been a good day so hopefully it will continue like this for the rest of the weekend. so until tomorrow and a predicted change in the weather I will leave off where I came in with a Tatty Bye one and all.