Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not a Good Night last Night.

Can't sleep tonight.
Well I am up but not feeling on top of the world this morning, It was a really bad night last night, kept waking up every couple of hours, no idea why, perhaps I have been drinking too much coffee in the evening or it may have been that I took the methotrexate later in the day, anyway feeling very lethargic today so it has to be a day of "Rest", "Rest" and more "Rest" today.

Special k with Red berries
It is 7.30 and I make my way into the lounge with a cup of coffee, I have no idea who or at what time the carer will arrive today so put on the TV and  watch an hour of Breakfast TV until 8.30 when I get some "Special K with Red Berries" for breakfast and another coffee and then get the laptop up and running and check the emails and facebook.

Amsterdam.
Well I am on facebook playing a few games and catching up on the posts from Yesterday, Kim and Chris , who are very good friends and live opposite me have a Daughter "Megan" who is at "Norwich University" and she is taking part in a sponsored " Jail Break" in aid of "Cancer Research" The object of this is to travel as far as you can in 2 days using no Money. it started at Norwich University Friday at noon and by yesterday evening Megan and her friend had reached "Amsterdam", and this morning they were on a train to "Rotterdam" so well done Megan.

Mick the Carer.
Anyway at 10.00 am "Mick" the carer arrives and he is rushed off his feet (Or so he says) I just think he has to many "Fag Breaks" anyway he soon has me washed and groomed and then he is back into his car and away to his next Client, Probably will have to have a Cigarette first LOL.

Well the time is now 10.15 and the weather is getting brighter now, it was very dull and overcast this morning but hopefully it will ge better as the day goes on, anyway it is time to make a nice hot chocolate and then to have a nap in the chair until 11.00 when there is a film on TV that I want to watch
The film is "Home alone 3" I have seen Home alone 1 and 2 but not 3 so I will look forward to that it was made in 1997 and stars Alex D Linz instead of Macaulay Culkin as the young boy.
Home Alone 3

A Quick Nap.
Well I enjoyed that film it was really funny and well made and now it is getting on for 1.45 so time for a nice Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich and a packet of crisps for lunch and then a quick nap in the chair before my son Gervase arrives at 2.15 to see me. well the sandwich went down well so now for a quick nap in the armchair, "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Gervase.
Gervase arrives at about 2.20. it is nice to see him, he has just dropped Leanne off at her mum Elaine,s house, one of the Dogs "Ava" had to go to the vets yesterday and have her leg joint repaired so she is in a bit of pain today. leanne is very fond of the dogs and has gone round to comfort her, so Gervase has now come round to see me and get me some Milk and Horlicks from the shop. He won't stay long as he will be round again tomorrow so he goes back to Leanne at 2.45.

Well as gervase goes I decide that I need to get todays Journal done and Posted and then I can relax for the rest of the afternoon and evening, I am going to spend an 15 minutes out in the back yard in the sunshine and fresh air before it starts to get to chilly as the evening sets in. at 2.30 this afternoon it is a bright sunny day in Portsmouth with a temperature of 16.4⁰c recorded at Eastney Marina. The Picture taken from the live webcam at Portsmouth harbour at 2.30 shows how nice the day has turned out here
Portsmouth Harbour 2.30 Today.

So there we are folks not a very exciting Saturday but then "What the Heck" Just one other thing I would like to add and that is Reading "Christine Burrows" blog (there is a link to the left) she refers to me as A young "Whipper Snapper " who thinks he is safe from her over here in the UK ( Christine lives in Canada and has Myositis and Scleroderma). I would like to remind her that we are well protected here on the South Coast of England.
.
An 1895 Photograph of Whale Island "HMS Excellent" from my Naval Archive.

so on that note I will say Adios and hope that a horlicks before bedtime will help me sleep better tonight, anyway I need to get Dinner at 6.00 and then an Evening of TV and Facebook Games " Bring it on" so Until Tomorrow Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment