Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another Day, Another Wednesday

Whooo Hoo Only 6 Days to Christmas.


Well here we are at Wednesday, not been a good week so far but certainly feeling better now than I did at the beginning of the week, and I have the pleasure of going to the vampire tomorrow, all being well for my monthly blood works.

well it was a decent nights sleep last night, I got to bed about 10.45, listened to the radio for and hour and then dropped of to sleep at about midnight, slept through until 6.30 this morning when I woke up needing the bathroom and then went back to bed and dozed on and off listening to the radio until 8.00 when it was time to get up and make a coffee and into the lounge to wait for Carol my carer.



So there we are watching the morning news on the TV and checking my emails and facebook on the laptop when carol arrives at about 8.45, she is not happy this morning as she has just come from a difficult client, anyway we have a chat and I get her smiling again with some of my Pathetic Jokes and she soon has me washed and groomed and is then on her way to her next client. once Carol has gone I text Pauline and then make myself some porridge with some Banana for breakfast.

So what are we going to do today, I missed going out down town yesterday and although I feel a lot better today than I did at the beginning of the week, and the Diarrhea has now gone I still do not feel 100% but I was hoping to get out today for an hour or two, anyway Pauline phones and she is out on the common with Misty and it is Pouring with Rain, The rain is set in for the day so it looks like it will be another day in for me today, however I have my Monthly blood test tomorrow so if the weather is nice hopefully we can go out down to Palmerston Road for an hour or so.

Once Pauline is off the phone I spend the rest of the morning on the laptop researching family history, I have a phone call from Pauline,s Bother in Law Colin and Pauline texts around lunchtime to see if I am OK and also I have a phone call from leanne to check on a couple of address,s for sending cards, I also have a lovely surprise and have a phone call from My Cousin Maureen who lives in Canada. we have a nice chat and that bucks me up, it is so nice to hear from her, after that I decide to have some lunch and do myself a bowl of Chicken Soup with a nice slice of Toast, It is getting Easier to eat bread as Long as it is toasted, I still can not swallow fresh bread.

Once I have had lunch I go for a cat nap for an hour and then at 2.30 I go back into the lounge to watch an episode of "Dinner Ladies" another TV Sit com that ran from 1998 to 2000. It was written by and stared "Victoria Wood"
Dinner Ladies 1998 - 2000
at 4.00 I have a phone call from Gervase to see how I am today, he has finished work earlier today as He has a Tele Conference at 5.45 so he will take that on the way home otherwise he will be so late getting home from work otherwise.
Anyway I need to get todays Journal written and posted so that I can watch Pointless on TV at 5.15 and then at 6.00 I can get an early dinner, so I will get this Journal posted and say a cheery farewell until tomorrow, when hopefully the weather will be better and Pauline will be able to take me shopping down Southsea.


No comments:

Post a Comment