Friday, December 21, 2012

Its another methotrexate Friday

And here we are at another "Freaky Friday" The Methotrexate strikes again. It is a lot better weather wise today and we seem to have alternate days of Dry days and Rainy days. here is the 5 day weather forecast for Portsmouth, well at least they got today correct. So we can expect heavy rain Tomorrow by the looks of things.
5 day weather forecast for Portsmouth UK
Still on the brighter side it looks like it will be dry with some sunshine on Christmas day. Talking about christmas there are only 4 more days to go.


Is this a "colly bird" who
tweeted to much
so after a very good day yesterday I had a OK night last night. I went to bed about 10.30 and lay listening to the radio until about 11.30, turned off the radio and dropped of to sleep and woke again about 2.30. went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep until 7.15 so not to bad last night.

Anyway lazed around in bed with a coffee listening to the radio until 8.00 when it was time to get up and make my way into the lounge with a coffee to check out my emails and face book and also to catch up with the morning news on TV while I wait for Carol my carer to arrive.
Stop rushing around carol
Carol is later again and arrives at 9.10. she has had more clients given to her due to staff shortages, she has to work all over Christmas as the care company are so short of staff, anyway I will not see a carer now until next Wednesday as I have cancelled my care over the Christmas holiday period.  anyway Carol soon has me sorted out ready for the day ahead and is soon on her way.

Getting the Morning Paper
Once Carol has left I text Pauline to let her know that all is OK and then I get myself some toast with Strawberry Jam for Breakfast with a nice cup of tea. that goes down very well and was very tasty, After breakfast I wash up and then get dressed and take a walk round to the Tesco Express to get the daily paper. it is very pleasant out in the sunshine today and I take a slow walk back home enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine the temperature is not to bad today about 8 C at the moment but at least it is dry.

Hope your appointment
went Ok Stewie LOL
Well once I am back home I settle down with a nice hot chocolate to read the paper and then I get a phone call from Pauline, As usual Her and gordon are working up in Salisbury and are between jobs, so at least they are keeping Busy, they are both Ok so that is alright. Last night I had a phone call from Pauline,s brother in law Colin to say he will be bringing Stewie down for his medical appointment this afternoon so he will be in to see me about 2.00 pm for an hour.

Haywards Heath Railway Station
at 1.00 I get some Cream crackers and Cheese for lunch and also a Yoghurt and then Colin arrives about 1.50.  We have a good old chat and then he makes his way to collect Stewie at 3.00, so I make a coffee and settle down with the laptop to get todays Journal written and Posted before the Methotrexate starts to take effect.
At 4.15 I get a phone call from Gervase to say he has left work early today as he has to try and catch his train home. he works at Haywards Heath and has to travel back to Portsmouth Via Brighton, and after all the rain and floods yesterday and also a cable fire at preston park there is major delays, so he is hoping that he will not be home to late tonight.
well the time is fast approaching 5.00 and it is nearly time for Pointless to start on BBC Tv so I need to get this journal finished and posted before settling down to an evening of TV with a nice piece of Haddock in Parley sauce with Mashed Potato, Carrots and Peas from M&S and it is gluten free. so until Tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment