Monday, December 31, 2012

The last Day of 2012.


Well hello one and all and a very happy new year to each and every one of you, so we leave 2012 and will be entering into 2013. so I wonder what the new year will have in store for us, Wealth Health and Happiness I hope, the first is immaterial in the grand scheme of things, the second is what we are dealt and the third is the thing that counts most of all.

well on the Myositis front 2012 has certainly been an improvement on 2011. although I am stuck with this illness at least the medication is keeping it at bay I have cut down a lot of my medication this year so that is a good improvement, the only downside really to 2012 is that in Feb I had to have a reveal heart monitor fitted in my chest as I was having fainting fits and erratic heart beats but that seems to have resolved itself, so whether or not that was down to the medication or not I do not know, however since I have reduced or come off most of the medication it has not recurred.

I am not going to carry on about my day today as I know we all have a busy evening ahead of us either going out Partying, seeing family or friends, or enjoying the New years eve TV

So all I will say is that to keep it Short and sweet I will wish each and every one of you who read my blog on a regular basis A very Happy New Year and thank you for putting up with my daily stupidity and Moaning.

See you all in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment