Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A wet and windy Tuesday today

And the weather is much the same as well.............

 ♬ ♬ ♬ Listen to the Rhythm of the falling rain.♬ ♬ ♬ 
♬ ♬ ♬ Telling me just what a fool I've been ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ I went out shopping in the Pouring Rain ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ And left my coat at home again. ♬ ♬ ♬

♬ ♬ ♬ Now Pauline said that was a silly thing to do, ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ And said i'd end up sick in bed. ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ But I said I had a very simple remedy ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ And put my Tenna on my head ♬ ♬ ♬ 



Well there we are then a musical introduction to shopping Tuesday so welcome one and all.

Well after a very hectic day yesterday that ended with my Dental appointment at 4.35 I am now looking forward to receiving my set of upper front dentures to replace the teeth that the prednisolone helped to destroy I have to go down to the dental surgery on the 22nd of August to get them Whoo Hoo.

However had a decent nights sleep , went to bed at about 10.15 and listened to the radio until 11.00 and then slept through until about 5.45 so I was well pleased about that, at 6.00 I used the bathroom and then made a coffee and took back to bed where I lazed and listened to the radio until getting up at 8.00 and taking a coffee into the lounge.
Time to get up already
It has been raining most of the night, it started before I went to bed and was still raining when I woke this morning so a wet day ahead today, anyway I text Pauline and she phones back about 8.45 to say that Gordon will be bringing her round at about 10.15 and will then take us to the Doctors for my monthly blood test and then he will do the weekly flat cleaning for me while we go shopping.
I only came for a blood test not a Bed Bath !!!
 Once I had given the blood for the blood test, I phoned for a taxi and then we were off down to Asda at fratton to get the shopping and also to renew my prescription for my Lactulose, the plan for this morning was to go in the wheelchair down to get some shopping in albert road but as it is raining we go  to Asda instead "" Bummer""
Eastney Health Centre (Stock Photo)
Albert Road where we were going to go shopping (STOCK PHOTO)
Asda at Fratton where we did the shopping (STOCK PHOTO)
well once we finish the shopping we go outside and Phone Gordon and he has finished the cleaning so comes and picks us up and take us back home, once indoors I get the shopping put away and then  make us all a coffee and we also have a Sausage roll each. after we have had that and a chat, Pauline and Gordon make a move home and I go for a lie down for an hour before starting this blog, Pauline has also taken my dirty laundry with her so Thank you Pauline.
I think Pauline has got Gordon doing my Laundry "Go Gordie Go"
Well the day has gone by pretty quickly, all I need now is the Laxatives to start working and I will be sorted "Again" anyway it is now 4.40 and gervase has phoned to say that his Sinuses are playing up again so do I mind if I do not go round tonight as he will be having an early night tonight .so that is today over and done with, the rain has stopped now but it is still overcast.
I will now get this Journal posted and so until tomorrow I will say.................









No comments:

Post a Comment