Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Its another dull, cold and wet day again on the south coast.

♫ ♫ ♫ I'm Singing in the Rain, Just singing in the rain ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ What a Glorious feeling, I'm hap, hap, happy again ♫ ♫ ♫

Well that is what the song says, but all I can say is...........

Rain Rain Go Away, Come back another day


After a really warm weekend and the start of July our normal british summer makes a comeback.

Well it is the start of another day, and I have had a decent nights sleep, I was awake at 5.30 for the visit to the bathroom, and then went back to bed again and dozed on and off until I decided that I would get up at 8.30 and after making a coffee went into the lounge to send a text to Gordon. Gordon phones back to say that he had taken Pauline up to the Hospital at 6.30 this morning so she could get booked in for her Thyroid op which was scheduled for 8.30 so he will let me know later how she has got on it is a 2 to 3 hour operation and then she will be in recovery before going up to a ward sometime this afternoon.
Q.A. Hospital at Cosham, Portsmouth.
Once i had spoken to Gordon I get some Chocolate stars for breakfast before checking out my emails and facebook on the laptop, once I have done that I make another coffee and then have a shower and get dressed before heading round to the tesco express to get my daily paper and some milk. It seem strange not going out shopping down town today like we usually do on a Tuesday, anyhow once I have got the paper I head back home and settle down to read the paper and do the crossword before getting myself some Gluten free Red Lentil and bacon soup for lunch with a couple of crisp bread.

Gluten Free Lentil and Bacon Soup
well once I have had lunch I wash up and then go for a lie down at 1.30 for an hour, Gordon Phones to say that he has phoned the hospital and Pauline is on her way from recovery to a ward so he will phone back at 2.00 and then he will probably go up and visit her and will let me know later how she is, so hopefully all has gone well.

Well I have a lie down for an hour and then make a coffee before going into the lounge to get todays journal written, I have a phone call from my sister-in-law and we have a chat for 15 minutes and then I get todays Journal written.

it is now 3.50 and gordon has just rung to say that Pauline is up in the ward and 'Chattering" so he is going to pick me up later on and take me up to see her 
Peek a boo I can see you
well there we are then people not such an exciting day today I am afraid. but it is now 4.05 s I am going to get this journal posted for today and then get ready for going to see Pauline later on so Until Tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment