Friday, July 26, 2013

And Friday comes around again

One cool cat
So Welcome to the Friday edition of my daily Journal . Well again I had another decent nights sleep, so I think the body is catching up on the sleep that was missed over the nights when it was very humid and difficult to get a decent nights sleep, but it seems to be getting warmer again for this weekend, just hope it does not get to humid again, although looking at the five day weather forecast it looks like it is going to get cooler and some wet weather on the way.

Freaky Friday E-Mail,s
well I was up early this morning at about 8.10, and sent a text to Pauline and she was up early as well as phoned back within 5 minutes of me sending the text, anyhow she is OK and is getting ready to take misty out for her morning walk on the common before it gets to hot. We have a chat and then once we have spoken I get myself some Porridge for breakfast and then settle down to check out facebook and my emails on the laptop before watching Heir Hunters on the TV.

Not a lot in the Paper today
Heir Hunters finishes at 10.00 and so I get myself ready and take a slow short walk with the rollator round to the Tesco express to get my daily paper, it is slightly cooler at the moment so it is a pleasant walk there and back and I do take it easy, I see one of the neighbours outside in his front forecourt having a cup of tea on the way back so I stop and we have a chat and put the world to rights and then it is indoors where I make a coffee and then settle down with the daily Paper to get the crossword done and catch up on the News.

At 12.00 I go for a lie down for half an hour and then get up and make a coffee before going in and watching a couple of episodes of "Murder She wrote" starring Angela Lansbury "Murder she wrote is an American Television mystery series which ran for 12 seasons between 1984 - 1996 it is one of my favourite TV series from the USA.
Murder she wrote 1984 - 1996
Once I had watched the first episode I got myself some bacon and egg for lunch before taking my 15 mg of Methotrexate, oh the joys of Medication. and then settle down in front of the TV for the afternoon .


and so that is about as exciting as my day has got today, it was a good day yesterday out shopping with Pauline and hopefully the Methotrexate will behave itself and won't give me to much grief this weekend, anyway it is getting on for 3.30 so I will get this Journal posted for today and then I am going to spend a couple of hours doing some family history research before I get dinner sorted at 6.00 so until tomorrow I will say..............







No comments:

Post a Comment