Thursday, July 11, 2013

Morrisons here we come because it's Thursday.



Yes Folks today is thursday and as we all know thursday is shopping day at Morrisons in the Victory Retail park in the city centre.

Morrisons superstore at the Victory retail park, Portsmouth.
It was a decent nights sleep last night, although I did wake up a couple of times so m=not as good as the last couple of nights, anyway once I was awake this morning at about 7.30 I made a coffee and took back to bed for an hour until about 8.30 when I went into the lounge with another coffee.
Time to get up Frankie
Once I am into the lounge, I send the morning text to Pauline and then go and get some cereal for breakfast before settling down to check out my emails and facebook on the laptop, before Pauline phones to say that all is Ok with them, Gordon has gone up to Salisbury today to get a couple of cleaning jobs done and Pauline is out with Misty on the common. Pauline will book a taxi at 11.00 to collect my prescription from the Doctors and then to collect me and the Rollator and go down to Morrisons to get the shopping.
Who takes Who for a walk ??????????
Once I have spoken to Pauline it is 9.30 so I settle down to watch "Heir Hunters" on the TV until 10.00 and then make a coffee before going for a wash and shave and getting dressed for when Pauline arrives, at about 11.10.
Now to get dressed ready for when Pauline arrives

All dressed and ready to go
once Pauline arrives we are into the taxi and off down to Morrisons where we go and get the shopping and then go for a coffee and a snack before heading back home. Pauline has a sausage in a roll and I have double egg and chips and we both have a coffee and it really does go down a treat.

A Tasty lunch for me.
And for Pauline
Well once we have finished lunch we go outside to phone the Taxi and that is when I discover I have not got my Mobile phone, I am sure I picked it up when we left home this morning, but it certainly is not with me now, so anyway once the initial panic is over Pauline uses hers to phone for a taxi and also ask them to check with our driver (Duncan) who brought us here this morning  if we had left it in his car but if we had it would probably have been seen by another passenger anyway so Once home I will need to phone the phone company and put a block on the phone. however once home we go indoors and there is my Mobile phone on the table where it usually is, I just forgot to pick it up this morning as we were leaving so panic over. "Phew"
Here I am.
Welcome home Frankie
Journal Writing
anyway once we are indoors I get the shopping put away and then make a coffee and we have a sit down and a chat before I phone for a Taxi to take Pauline back home. Once Pauline has left it is 2.00 so I make another coffee and settle down to watch heartbeat and the Royal before starting todays journal.

S that is really about it for today, nothing very exciting really, although it was a nice lunch anyway Gervase will be in to see me on his way home from work this evening so I need to get the vegetable prepared for tonight,s dinner of Sea Bass with a nice broccoli & Cauliflower cheesy bake and then an evening of Emmerdale and probably a TV Movie, so until tomorrow I will say........................
















No comments:

Post a Comment