Monday, June 18, 2012

Its Monday Folks

Yahooooooooooooo !!!!!! woke this morning at 6.45 to a bit of a dullish day but by 8.30 the sun was starting to break through so hopefully a nice day is in store for us here in Portsmouth, although I think I need to employ a gardener before very long
Gardner Required ASAP. 
 It looks like it is going to be a day of rest today after the weekend, what with the visit from Mike and Paul on Saturday and Then going round to Pauline and Gordon on Sunday to see Pauline,s sister Fran and Nephew Stewie  before Fathers day round with Gervase and Leanne , also seeing Leanne,s Mum Elaine and her Dad Dave. it has been a very nice but tiring couple of days. Had a lovely "Roast dinner" yesterday and have come to the conclusion that "pigging" out on  "Roast Dinners" with my digestive System is not the wisest thing to do.
Do not pig out on roast dinners 
New Carer Today
So I gt out of bed about 8.10 and make my way to the Kitchen, Make my coffee and then into the lounge to wait for my Carer, Jo has mondays off now so I do not know who will be coming round today or at what time, however while I am waiting I check out facebook and my e-mails and the carer arrives at 9.00 am, so that is ok then, I have seen her before once or twice so she knows my routine and soon has me washed and groomed and is then on her way.

Once the carer has made her way to her next client I get some breakfast and then Text Pauline. Pauline phones back to say that she is out on the common with Misty For her morning walk. Pauline has her Hospital appointment this afternoon at 3.00.  Gordon is going with her so I asked her to make sure she phones after and lets me know how she gets on
So the time is now 12.00 and time for a coffee and a bit of "Last of the Summer wine"on TV until 1.00 when it will be time for a light lunch.
Last of the summer wine
Once this has finished at 1.00 it will be time for some crisp bread and cheese for lunch and a episode of "Open all Hours" another sitcom from the 1976 to 1985. there were 26 episodes made all together series one in 1976, series two in 1981, Series Three in 1982 and series four in 1985 starring Ronnie Barker and David Jason
Open all Hours.
The time is now 2.48 and soon time to watch a Movie on TV. The movie today is a 1986 Made for TV movie "A Time to Triumph" starring "Patty Duke". This starts at 3.00 pm
 
I have just sent a text to my son Gervase, He is up in london today for his second interview for a promotion, he was successful in the first one so hope he does well in this one, his interview is at 3.00 so I will be waiting to hear how he gets on .
So now it is time to check how the Olympic torch relay is progressing. it is now into day 31 and is going from Middlesbrough to Hull.
The first Photo today is of a Romantic Nature as runner "David State" takes time out to propose to his Girlfriend while carrying the torch through Loftus
David State proposing to his girlfriend
And the second Photograph is of "Jamie Green", a children,s patron at charity "Whizz Kidz" which represents the interests of young disabled people, carrying the flame at Scarborough Open Air Theatre,
Jamie Green at Scarborough open air theatre
So here we are then at 3.23. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and the film is not that good, so I will say Tatty Bye until tomorrow and go and sit in the back room in the sunlight with the Radio on so here is todays "Day in history" from 1815



No comments:

Post a Comment