Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Shopping Tuesday dawns bright and Sunny.

Local Radio
Yes It looks like the weather is starting to pick up a bit today, I had a decent night last night, only woke once at about 4.30 to use the bathroom and then back to sleep until I woke at 8.00 am. The Su n was starting to break through when I went into the kitchen to make a coffee before going back to bed to listen to the radio until 9.00 when I went into the lounge to send the morning text to Pauline.

Checking Emails
Once I had sent the text to Pauline I get some breakfast and another coffee and then Pauline phones to say she will be booking a Taxi for 10.45 to come and collect me to go down to commercial road precinct, and then get the food shopping at Morrisons, so once I have finished breakfast I get on to the laptop to check out Emails and facebook before getting ready for when Pauline arrives.

Taxi to the shops
Well I am soon washed, shaved and dressed and ready for when Pauline arrives, I get a text at about 10.40 to say that Pauline is on her way , so the taxi was early today anyway I am all ready to go and the wheelchair is outside the front door so all is good, Pauline arrives with the taxi so we get the wheelchair in and then we are of down to The city centre.

Baby Brush and Comb set
There is not a lot that I need to get in the town today, I just need to get a hair brush as I am having problems combing my hair as I have problems with my arms above my Shoulders and although It is getting better I still find it difficult to comb my hair and with my hair being so fine ( due to the Medication) I am constantly scratching my scalp with the comb which is quite sore so I am going to get a "Baby's Hair Brush" from Boots which will make it easier for me as It will not scratch my scalp as all the "Adult" hair brushes are very course bristles, anyway I find a baby's Brush and com set for £2.99 so problem Sorted.

Once we have got that we go along to greggs in the precinct for a coffee before making our way over to Morrisons at the Victory retail park to get the shopping, I walk part way pushing the wheel chair and then Pauline pushes me the rest of the way. Once we get to Morrisons we text Gordon to let him know we are at Morrisons so that he can come down to meet us there and we can have a snack in the in store cafe, and then Gordon will take us back to my flat.
Morrisons at the Victory retail Park, Portsmouth
Todays Lunch
Once we are inside we get on with the shopping, half way round and Gordon arrives so we get the rest of the shopping done and then while gordon goes and puts it in the car, Pauline and I go and order up lunch we are all having a coffee and pauline and Gordon are having double egg on toast and I am having a child,s portion of 2 fish fingers with Chips and beans, It is a nice lunch and it goes down well, once we have finished it is almost 1.30 so we go back to the car and gordon brings us home.

My Daily Journal
Once we are back home, we get my shopping put away and have a coffee and a nice chat until about 2.15 when it is time for Pauline and Gordon to head back home. so all in all a good day, I enjoyed it down Town, it was nice in the sunshine but a bit chilly in the wind, anyway once Pauline and gordon have left I make another coffee, get the washing up done and the vegetable prepared for tonight,s dinner and then settle down to get todays journal written.

well it is now 5.15 and Pointless has just started on BBC 1 so I will get this journal posted and settle down to watch that until 6.00 when it will be time to get dinner cooking ready for 6.30 so until tomorrow I will say Bye Bye.
Pointless Game show BBC 1 week nights at 5.15

No comments:

Post a Comment