Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday comes and Friday goes (Again)

Methotrexate day
♬ ♬ ♬ What a day this has been ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ What a rare mood I'm in ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ It must be, Freaky Friday, again ♬ ♬ ♬ 

It was not a bad evening last night after I eventually got warm, I think I was out in the cold for to long yesterday, and it took me so long yesterday to actually get warm, anyway once I had eaten dinner and settled down with the TV, I soon recovered.

A Lazy Morning
It was a decent nights sleep last night, and I slept really well from 11.30 until 7.30 this morning when I dragged myself out of bed and made a coffee, the weather still looks cold out there so took the coffee back to bed and snuggled down listening to the radio until I sent the morning text to Pauline about 8.45.

Pauline phones me at about 9.00 to say that they are on the way to Salisbury, and that it is still cold out but at least it is dry, They are later leaving this morning but the roads seem clear so they should make good time.
My Happy Laptop
Once I have finished Speaking to Pauline I go and make another coffee and take into the lounge with a bowl of Chocolate stars for breakfast, once I have had breakfast I get dressed and then I settle down with the laptop to check out my emails  and also facebook.

Todays Delivery
Once i have got those checked Out I sort out my heavy coat, hat and Gloves and then make my way round to the Tesco Express to get the morning Paper, It is as cold out this morning as it was yesterday so I am not out long and head back home as soon as I can to get a nice hot coffee and settle down with the paper to catch up on the news and to get the crosswords done. While I am doing that the delivery man comes with the cat food for Gervase,s cat George, which I order on line for them as it is a prescription food, I get it from a company called pet supermarket, I order it on the wednesday and it gets delivered on the friday, it is excellent service and good prices.

Sardines on toast
Well the morning has gone pretty smoothly and before I know it, it is 1.00 so it is time to watch the Lunchtime news on the TV before getting some lunch at 1.30 I am having a couple of slices of Sardines on toast today with a nice cup of tea, it was very tasty and have not had sardine,s on toast for a while now, afterwards I take the Methotrexate and then go for a lie down until 3.00 when I make my afternoon coffee and go and get this daily journal written.

Tonight,s Pudding
well that is about it for today, at least I am a lot warmer today than I was yesterday, so now to get this journal posted before settling down in front of the TV for the evening. I think it will be a nice restful evening tonight as the Methotrexate does its job and I will be having a nice Haddock fillet with a cheese sauce and Mash potato for dinner tonight, followed by a nice M&S Clotted devon cream rice pudding. so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment