Friday, April 26, 2013

here we are on another Methotrexate Friday.

Which one is this


Yes, It is Freaky Friday again, and it has started off pretty well, it was not a bad nights sleep last night and I have had a decent lie in until 8.30 when I got up and made a coffee and took into the lounge. Once in the lounge I switch on the Radio to listen to the local news and take my 15 mg of Lansoprazole which has to be taken 30 to 60 minutes before eating, after I have taken that I log on to the internet to check out my emails and facebook before getting Breakfast of Toast and Marmalade, I then take my 10 mg of Prednisolone before settling down on the computer.

Depressing news in the paper
At 11.00 Pauline phones to say that all is Ok, they have a friends son "Charlie" staying with them until Monday, so he has taken Misty out for her walk this morning and later on Pauline and charlie will be out tidying the garden as long as the rain holds off as it was raining earlier on this morning, anyway after I have spoken to Pauline I get my coat and stick and go and get my morning Paper.

Ooop's
Once I have the paper I walk back home and settle down with a coffee and read the paper, I seem to be suffering from a bout of flatulence today (A very windy day) LOL, It is probably the effect of the Fybogel which I started taking yesterday, it is a Fibre supplement which I was prescribed by the doctor on Tuesday, and it is one of the listed effects which they say will reduce after a few days, I certainly hope so.

Methotrexate Time
well at 12.00 I have a banana and at 1.20 I go for a lie down for 40 minutes until 2.00 when I get up and make a coffee and take out into the back yard where I spend 10 minutes pulling up some weeds, it is quite nice out in the sunshine but a lot cooler than yesterday. once I have done that I go back into the kitchen and get the vegetable prepared for tonight,s dinner. After that I made a sandwich for lunch and had a yoghurt before taking my 15 mg of Methotrexate. and then settle down to get todays Journal written.

On the phone to Janet.
As I ma writing the Journal, the phone rings and it is Pauline,s Sister Janet, She has rung to let me know how her husband fred is getting on, he is in hospital in basingstoke after having surgery on Monday and is making progress so that is Ok. we have a chat and then     once we have spoken I carry on with the Journal. It was nice to speak with Janet. anyway it is now 4.35 and Gervase has just phoned for a chat he is at Haywards heath Station on the way home from work so we have a quick chat and then he is off as his train has arrived, so I will now get this journal Posted and go for another lie down as the Methotrexate is starting to take affect, so AsI said earlier there will be no Daily Journal tomorrow as we are having a family get together so until Sunday I will say Bye Bye.


1 comment:

  1. I am 50 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Dermatomyositis when I was 11 yrs old. Not much was known in those days. I am so happy to have found this blog and a few other sites for dematomyositis. For a long time I knew no one with this condition. My treatment was never the best but I'm still here!

    ReplyDelete