Monday, April 29, 2013

The Last monday in April

And here we are into the last week of April, The Mont of May is with us on Wednesday and next Monday is the May Day bank Holiday so we can all go out and dance around the Maypole. well you can if you want to, but I am not going to look like a idiot trying to dance around a May Pole with my walking stick and wearing Tenna for men.

April showers bring May flowers,
That is what they say.
But if all the showers, turned to flowers.
We'd have quite a colourful day.

Anyway thats enough education for you all today, it was an early night for me last night after the partying on Saturday, it is surprising how long it takes me to recover from all this frivolity, I think it is that I have a regime of Medication times, meal time,s sleep times, gluten free food , etc and when I go away from that regime it takes me time to recover especially when I decided to have some of the lovely chicken curry my niece Jodie made. it was excellent but I totally should not of eaten so much, my digestive system still has not forgiven me. and at the weekly weigh in with Gordon today I have put on a couple of Pounds.

Time for a coffee
As I said above before I strayed onto another subject I went to bed early last night, in fact I was in bed before 10.00 pm and must have dropped of to sleep almost right away as I woke at 2.30 and the radio was still on, anyway went to the bathroom and then went back off to sleep until I woke again at 7.30, it was a good nights sleep so was pleased about that, anyway I pulled the bedroom curtains, and it was bright and sunny so I opened the bedroom window and then made a coffee to take back to bed and listen to the radio.

Fooled you frankie
Now we have a problem occurring with the cat from next door, the cat (Misty moo) has decided to pay me a visit and comes in through the window and up on the bed for a tummy tickle now this is not a problem she often pops in to pay me a visit if the door or window is open, anyway this morning she has decided that after having a fuss made of her she wants to leave by the back door, so up I get and let her out, back to bed and there is the cat sat on the bed Purring, straight out the back door and back in through the window then back to the back door after a stoke and a tickle, and the same thing happens again, I must be a pushover, So i leave the back door open and this happens about 5 or 6 times before she gets fed up with the game and goes off to chase some pigeons.

Too Much Spam
Anyway I get out of bed at 9.00 make a coffee and into the lounge to catch up on the morning news an the TV and then get some Gluten Free porridge for breakfast not forgetting to take my Folic Acid Tablet and also my prednisolone with my food. once I have had Breakfast Pauline phones to say that all is Ok with them and that Gordon will be down about 9.30 - 9.45 to do the flat cleaning for me, as he usually does on a Monday, he will be down earlier than usual as he is up to his son,s near Salisbury for a couple of days to help him with his business. Once I have spoken to Pauline I check out my Emails and facebook before Gordon Arrives.

Must not drop Newspaper
Once Gordon arrives I make a coffee and we have a chat and then while gordon starts the cleaning I finish of a cartoon I am doing and then go round to get my Morning Paper, it is a pleasant walk round to the paper shop as the sun is shining and it is starting to warm up after a bright but cold start this morning, I have a cat with one of the neighbours on the way there and then once I am back indoors It is time to make another coffee as Gordon is in need of a tea break (well he is getting older) anyway we have a good chat and then Gordon finishes off the cleaning and the floor washing in  the kitchen and bathroom, and then after our weekly weigh in he is off home to Pauline.

Get the Vegetable Prepared
After Gordon has left I settle down and read the paper and do the crosswords before getting some lunch at 1.00. I have a nice chicken broth for lunch today, it is a baxters one that is Gluten Free and then once I have eaten that I watch the lunchtime news until 1.45 and then go for a lie down until 2.00. At least I am feeling a lot better now so I think I am eventually recovering from the Partying on Saturday. at 2.00 I go into the kitchen and get the vegetable prepared for dinner tonight which will be new potatoes, Cauliflower and a nice Sea bass butterfly fillet with lemon and Parsley, so looking forward to that , so I will get that ready for 6.30 so I can then settle down to watch TV at 7.00.

once that is all done in the kitchen, I take a coffee into the lounge and settle down on the laptop to get todays journal written, It has been a good day today but tomorrow is going to be busy as I have my appointment to have my monthly blood taken for my blood test and then at lunchtime I have my appointment with the optician for an eye test. At 4.30 Gervase phones for our daily chat as he phones every day on his way home from work. well it is now 5.00 and it is nearly time for Pointless on the TV so I will get this journal finished and posted so until tomorrow I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment