Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Day of Paperwork.

Good morning one and all, and welcome to another day of fun and games in the life of Frank. The morning has started off as usual for this year with Rain, Rain and more Rain, but by 10.00 am the rain had stopped and although the sun is still missing and the clouds are still heavy at least it is dry. Unfortunately this has upset the residents of Baffins Pond and Canoe Lake.

Anyway tough luck, that is what I say I for one am absolutely fed up with the constant rain and humid weather,  The photograph that follows shows a dry but Cloudy Portsmouth harbour at 10.30 this morning.

Portsmouth Harbour and Gunwharf at 10.30 this morning

Gervase and Leanne.
 After the last couple of nights of spasmodic sleeping I slept really well last night, I slept through from 11.00 until 6.30 this morning so well pleased with that, I think it helped that I had spoken with my Solicitor yesterday about the house sale and he had given me reassurance on a couple of points that was worrying me, ( This would not have bothered me before the onset of Myositis) and also that I spent yesterday evening down with Gervase and Leanne and went through the paperwork that I received yesterday from my solicitor.


Todays Breakfast.
Anyway once I was awake I lazed around in bed until 7.30 then made my way to the lounge via the kitchen  to watch the morning news on BBC1 and to await the arrival of Jo the carer. Jo arrives a little bit later today at 9.15 as she had an extra client put on to her today, anyway she is pleased it is not raining and soon has me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead and is then on her way, once she has gone I Text Pauline and then get some Breakfast. I am trying something different today. They are something that Pauline saw in Asda yesterday called "Toastables" They can be warmed up in the Toaster, Microwave or Oven, I did mine in the toaster and took three minutes it was quite tasty and makes a change from cereal on the odd occasion. so well spotted Pauline.

To Much Paperwork
Well now for the day ahead, before anything else I need to get the washing up from breakfast done and then I have a mountain of paperwork to get through as I have all the forms etc to fill in and get returned to the solicitor by next monday. I did not realize how many new forms etc had to be completed these days to sell a property, all this legislation is getting beyond a joke still it has to be done I suppose, perhaps we should all revert back to living in tents.

Well I have not got very far with the paperwork as I have just watched two episodes of "little house on the prairie" so I will now get an early lunch of Sardines and Crisp bread and then knuckle down with the paperwork this afternoon, will have to do a little bit at a time so that I don,t get to bored with it. but what really annoys me is that while I am indoors getting all the important bits sorted out, Herbert the Frog is sat outside in the Sun having a "Croaking" good time.
Here is herbert sunbathing
Grey Clouds
Well that is about it with paperwork today, Got a bit done so will do a little on Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun and it can all go back to the solicitor on Monday. So off to get a coffee and then to check on the Olympic Torch relay. Looking out the widow and the sun seems to have given up for the day and the clouds are getting grey again so more rain on the way for the evening I think.
Well The Olympic torch is now on day 47 And is traveling from Peterborough to Norwich. It is only 10 days before the torch arrives in Portsmouth and I am looking forward to that I am determined to get out and see it arrive on the 15th of July and also to see it leave on the 16th. Here we see the Olympic Torch at the start of todays Journey Leaving Peterborough Guildhall.
The Guildhall Peterborough. 
Well that is about it for today . I am now going to have a bit of time i front of the TV watching "The Good Life" on the "Gold Channel" so I will sat Tatty Bye until tomorrow and leave you with Todays "Day in History" from the 4th July 1776.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment