Friday, August 24, 2012

Its Freaky Friday again

Freaky Friday comes Back round
And Frankie,s still in pain
And now the sun has gone to sleep
And all we have is Rain


So here we are and another friday is upon us. Well I did have a better nights sleep last night although I was up 3 or 4 times during the night, but did manage to get about 5-6 hours sleep over a 10 hour period. Anyway will be phoning the doctor back at 9.00 am today to see where we go with the antibiotics. but anyway as I said at the start it was very dull when I got up this morning and the rain is on its way.
a very dull morning today
Anyway got myself a coffee and a couple of Paracetamol and am sat here waiting for Jo my carer to arrive, Jo arrives at 8.30 and has had a problem with the pedals on her cycle, it seems that the bearing has worn on the spindle so I tell her that she needs to get it repaired as soon as possible, she is going to take it to the cycle shop this afternoon as she finishes at 2.00 pm today, anyway she soon has me washed and groomed and is then on her way, so I text Pauline and then get some Porridge with Banana for breakfast. once I have had Breakfast I take the "Methotrexate" and then have another coffee.

At 9.00 a,m I phone the surgery and the doctor phones me back about 10.00 He is going to give me another Antibiotic to take for the next 7 days, it is called "Metronidazole"  and I need to take 3 x 400 mg tablets a day for 7 days he has also given me some 15 mg "Codeine Phosphate" tablets for the pain again to take 2 every 4 to 6 hours. so hopefully this will bring the Abscess under control and then the dentist can do his job, but I know I will need a lot of work done on my teeth,

I phone Gervase and let him know and that I have to collect the prescription from the surgery, and as he is collecting me this morning for an appointment at the Building Society then we can go via the surgery and pick up the prescription on the way down to the city centre and get it made up in "Boots" the chemist while we are in the Building Society, After that Pauline is going to meet us down in Commercial road as Gervase has a lunch appointment with Leanne and a couple of friends at lunch time, so that works out pretty well.
Boots the Chemist in Commercial road precinct.
Our appointment is for 11.30 and we are out by 12.45. So I phone pauline and tell her we are just picking up the prescription in boots, Pauline is up the other end of the precinct so she is going to meet us down outside boots. Me and gervase go and collect the medication and we get a bottle of water and I take two of the codeine tablets as I have not taken any painkillers since 7.00 am this morning. Pauline arrives so gervase makes a move and me and Pauline go for a coffee before heading into Tesco to do the food shopping.
Tesco store Portsmouth City Centre.
once we have the shopping we get a taxi to take us home and once indoors I make us a coffee and do some scrambled eggs with some crispbread and then take a Antibiotic, so hopefully things will start to feel better in a couple of days when the Antibiotics start to do there job.
Once Pauline heads home I go for a lie down for an hour and then start to get this Journal Written and Posted before "Pointless starts on TV at 5.15. so until tomorrow I will say Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment