Saturday, November 24, 2012

and its only one month to Christmas.

Yes Friends it is only one month away from Christmas Eve, where has the year gone to it seems that the older you get the quicker the years go by, anyway It was Ok when I was living in a house but now that I am living in a ground floor flat the question I want answered is "How will Santa get my presents to me without a chimney to come down".

Anyway lets get back to today. I stayed up late last night as I was watching the Movie "Spiderman 2" which did not finish until 11.30 so Once that had finished I went to get myself a nice hot cup of cocoa, but Guess what, There was none in the cupboard so that is one thing to go on my shopping list for Sunday, so I had to settle for a hot chocolate Complan as I had no Hot chocolate drinks either.
Anyway it was turned Midnight before I eventually got to bed last night , but it didn't take long for me to get off to sleep and I slept through until 7.30 this morning.but it was such a heavy sleep that I had to drag myself out of bed to get a coffee and go into the lounge to wait for the carer.
I really want to go back to bed 
anyway once I have had a couple of mugs of coffee I am starting to get myself together so by the time Carol the carer arrives I am almost wide awake. Anyway Carol gets here about 8.45 and the weather is really very wet but it is also very mild about 12 C. It does not take long to get me washed and groomed and then she is on her way to her next client, so I text Pauline and then get some weetabix and a banana for breakfast.
Todays breakfast
Once I have finished breakfast I get the washing up done and then get dressed, Pauline Phones and says that all is Ok with them so I now settle down with a coffee to check out Facebook and my Emails before deciding to spend the day watching Christmas movies as the weather really is diabolical outside today. Gordon phones during the morning and we have a chat and I also check the local papers website and catch up with the local news, the morning actually passes very quickly, and it is soon time to think about lunch at 1.00.  I decide to have a cheese omelette with a couple if slices of bacon, and that goes down a treat.
Todays Lunch, very tasty
It has been just over a week since I had my two teeth out and the gums are almost ache free now so it is much easier to eat again although I have a couple of Mouth sores which are still there so am using Bonjela on those hopefully they will clear in a day or two

WW2 Gas mask.
This damp and mild weather is not good for my chest as it makes it harder to breath, it is so much better when it is cold and dry, that is another reason for staying in as where ever you go these day you have all the people walking around coughing, sneezing and wheezing, makes you feel like putting on a face mask when you go out shopping. Next time I am out down town shopping I will have to go into an army surplus store and see if I can pick up an old World War Two Gas Mask. LOL.

Once I have finished lunch I go and make a coffee and sit and go and do a little bit of Family history research before going out and doing the washing up, and then I co for a cat nap for 30 minutes, once I have had my power nap I go out into the kitchen and get the vegetables prepared for dinner tonight and then as it is 4.15 I come and get todays Journal started.

So all in all it has been a decent relaxing day, although I have not done an awful lot today it has been enjoyable and I am not having any adverse affects from the Methotrexate this weekend so that is good and hopefully the weather will be a bit better tomorrow for going shopping with Gervase, I also need to look for a new TV and TV stand tomorrow as I need a bigger screen size now. I keep putting it off but my eyesight has deteriorated slightly over the last 12 months, as I Knew it would.

It is now 5.30 so I will get this Journal posted and say tatty bye until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment