Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi Ho , Hi Ho, A shopping we do go.


A Stormy and wet night.
Well here we are again and into another November. and as it is the beginning of a new month it has decided to start off with Torrential Rain, The rain was so heavy last night with strong winds that it woke me up at 4.00 am as the rain was beating on the bedroom window, and to be honest I am glad that it did as I had fallen asleep last night and left the Radio on, Oh dear, Never Mind, Naughty boy, etc, etc, etc.

Todays Breakfast.
Anyway after getting back to sleep I woke again at 7.30 so went and made a coffee and took that back to bed with me and then lazed in bed listening to the radio until 8.00 when I got up and went into the lounge to watch the morning News on the TV and to await the carer. the carer arrives about 9.10, again she had first of all been to my old address before phoning the office, and being given the correct address, this care company " Crescent" really are a very disorganised company anyway another new carer, so she soon gets me washed and groomed and is then on her way, I then get some porridge for breakfast.

All behind today
Before I can send a Text to Pauline She phones to make sure all is OK as she has not got a text from me yet and is wondering if all is OK, I assure her all is Ok and that I am running late as the carer was all behind today anyway she said that she will book a taxi for 11.15 to collect me and then we will be going down to get the shopping from Morrisons.  As Gordon is at work today she will be bringing there friends son "Charlie" with her as he is staying with them for the week so that is OK, charlie is a pleasant lad. and we do have a laugh.

Well, once I am off the phone to pauline I go on the laptop and check out facebook and also check my emails and then go and have a shave and get myself dressed ready for when Pauline and Charlie arrive with the Taxi, I am all ready by 11.10, and at 11.20 I get a text from Pauline to say she is on the way, when they arrive they get the wheelchair in the Taxi and then we are off down to Morrisons. at the Victory retail Park by the city centre.
Morrisons, Victory retail park, Portsmouth.
once we arrive at Morrisons we get the wheelchair unloaded and Pauline gets a trolley, as charlie decides he is going to push me in the wheelchair, so it could be Handbrake turns and wheelie,s  down the aisles today I think.
Faster charlie Faster.
 Anyway we are making our way round Morrisons and getting the bits and Pieces that we want, Charlie is doing a grand job with the wheel chair but I think me and Charlie could be turning Pauline to Drink.
Leave the drink alone Pauline LOL.
However we make our way round morrisons, not forgetting to stop off at the excellent fish counter so I can get a Sea bass fillet and a Salmon fillet, the trouble is I think I am being watched by the inhabitants of the deep.
I am watching you Frankie.
When you have a complaint,
you have to complain
 once we have got everything we need we go and park the trolley in the secure parking area at the cafeteria and go and order some lunch, Charlie is having Sausage, egg,chips and beans. I am having double egg and chips, and Pauline has a Sausage roll, and me and Pauline both have a coffee, the cafeteria is going down hill a bit over the last few weeks, There is no milk in the Latte Machine, No Cups, and no Plates so in by best possible way I have a little complain about it, not that it made much difference, anyway we get cups and milk in the end, but no plates, so anyway order the food and then find there is no Knifes and Forks , so we have a moan about that, hope they do get there act together as they are not usually this bad, we sit down and the food is brought out and it is very nice so that has not changed as I do like there food, anyway we have lunch and then go and pay for the shopping and then head back home.

Thank you Pauline. Not much this week
Once we are back home I see I have a message on the answering machine, it is the NHS saying I have a podiatry appointment for Next Thursday, so that is good, anyway we get the shopping put away and then I make a coffee, when we are in Morrisons I get Gordon 2 eccles cakes and as they had no treacle tarts I got him two bags of Popcorn, as I have to get him ready for our weekly weigh off on Monday LOL. anyway make sure Pauline has them to take home to him and then Pauline sorts out the washing to take home with her and then she and charlie are off home.

Well that is about it for the day, the weather has been showery today and as it is now 4.15 I need to get this journal finished and posted so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio and leave you with Number 9 of "Myo Man Dreams"


No comments:

Post a Comment